Unnecessary double price hike in 20 days

• Thread starter Thread starter ajittembe
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,539

ajittembe

ISP
dish tv
Dear Sir/Mam,My VC NO is 01511429851i have been a proud dishtv member since past 5yrs or more.during this brief association with u i had really no issues with dishtv.but i am afraid with this back to back price hike u have done a bit of damage to our association.just 20 days back, u had increased the platinum price by Rs10 and suddenly you have increased the pack value by Rs.20.this is completely unacceptable to us as a consumer.also,i am not happy with Rs.20 extra payment if the pack amount is not paid by the due date.u need to understand that there is way to hike the product. There should be a gap of about 6 months in doing so.also,u need to stop the late fee system as well. A 7 day layoff should be granted before charging Rs20 as late fee. U need to bring these changes in your system or else u stand to gain less loose more of your customer base.i hope u will mend your ways for the better if not so then anyways i am going to write to the TRAI for the same.ZARAA SOCHIYE.Thanks n regardsajittembe

After 5 years of Dish TV SD service, I have switched to Videocon d2h HD connection. for 441 rupees I get all the channels including 19 Asli HD

Yes I am also thinking to switch over to videocon from dishtv. I am not happy with their service,

hello all. hope all is well at your end. i am anew user to this forum.
i am using zee dish tv since two years.
i want to know the complete list of channels available at zee dish tv.

i try / search the list of channels at zee dish tv website, but its so confusing.

can anybody send / give me the complete list of channels available at zee dish tv.

awaiting yours,

asher.hafeez@hotmail.com

hello all. hope all is well at your end. i am anew user to this forum.
i am using zee dish tv since two years.
i want to know the complete list of channels available at zee dish tv.

i try / search the list of channels at zee dish tv website, but its so confusing.

can anybody send / give me the complete list of channels available at zee dish tv.

awaiting yours,

asher.hafeez@hotmail.com

here you go https://broadband.forum/zee-dish-tv-dth/62809-zee-dish-tv-channel-list/