unltd. dwnld. at 256kb/sec for 995/mnth

• Thread starter Thread starter arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 5,977

arun

Regular
Just saw this ad today on tv.Hathway is giving unlimited download for 995 a month speed:256kb/sec.Thats the coolest offer available to date.BTW any hathway users who would like to share there experinces?

Wonder how mtnl would react to this.

Does Hathway deliver speeds? i.e. says connection of 256kbps but if you download u get 8-10kBps or is it good?Anyway its good news that an ISP is offering unlimited 256kbps..if only MTNL would do this too....

I asked the guy whats the actual download speed I would be getting and he replies that i m not from the technical department

240 kbps? that is aweful.

i know...but we have 2 other lines...another 512 from hathway and one 512 from airtel...so it really doesn't matter...

right now around 30 kBps...but seems it has some probs and the techies are already on it...

a month back i saw 1045/month 256 kbps frm sify.... if mtnl does it even for 1200 its gonna be haeven cause mtnl means connectivity n speed

anybody from mumbai who is getting bad download speeds on hathway?
[/b]
my friend in Borivali.
He gets around 21 kBps download speed on 256 kbps Hathway connection

somehow i just feel that mtnl has been the best service so far. My internet thru lan used to conk off at anytime... that bugger wud say that the router has hung up... i find this amazing as far as internet service is concerned