Unlimited Scamm By Bsnl Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter bsnlsucks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,966

bsnlsucks

:angry: :angry: Hello Friendzzzzz, 🙂 Well I subscribed BSNL newly launched HOME Unlimited Plan 900 PLUS. According to BSNL, they provide Unlimited data transfer but the truth is diffrent. They have programmed there server to disconnect Unlimited plan users after exactly 5400 seconds (90 Minutes). Now Howcome there broadband service is unlimited.Everyone is aware of BSNL service quality, support after sales & billing systems. Now they started cheating people also. If I am downloading anything and after 90 mins my net conn goes off, I will loose all downloaded stuffs.I am very much sure that after few yrs BSNL will become history. Private players like TATA, Airtel & Reliance never put such caption with there truly unlimited plans.So, friends what are your waiting for, check your Dataone.in account logs for confirmation.One SAD BSNL Customer, 🙁

err are you on USB?? cause on USB you get DC soon... it aint that stable.. or maybe its a router fault.. i had this problem with my router getting dc every 2 hours... it was a faulty cable. which they replaced in a day 🙂... but ya it was mtnl ! lol

This is really bad. Everyone was so happy that BSNL had finally given some hope. But it is clear that they are cheating. On BSNL's site, they have email id's of all the people upto CMD, why dont you try and mail atleast one of the higher ones. I am 99% sure they will delete the mail as soon as they read it (they belong to Arjun Singh's category who is out to divide india into forwardistan and backwardistan), but why not give it a try. Maybe they may reply.Let us know what happens.

Yes, I am so much distrubed due to BSNL. I took this connection after checking there site totally. They have not mentioned anywhere about this 90 mins disconnection. I have 2 connection 900 plus & both is disconnecting after 5400 sec (90mins) exactly. How I can blame my PC, Cable & Router. I called there TOLL FREE help desk but they simply denied by saying that there must be some temp problem & asked me to check for next 2 days. Men for sarkari babus 2 days is nothing. World is inventing faster technology but they are still calculating every problem in days. Every private company solves problem within few hours but they are asking me to monitor service for next 2 days.You ppl also check your logs.

Well i dont know if the above allegation is true or not...but if it is then people like me have no choice but to resolve to other means of downloading as airtel is far away from my area and i am struck with BSNL. For simple downloads off the websites use "download manager" so that if someone gets a disconnection you can still resume without loosing.In other cases u can resolve to torrents and limewire for downloadings since they never loose stuff they have downloaded even in the middle. Otherwise there is no way you can go and storm BSNL. The employees still behave like they are still the son in laws of the Government and they dont give a shiet for the consumers.

I don't think that is true. I downloaded a 200MB file and it took me about 1 hour and 50 mins...which is more than 90 mins So I don't think they do this... Better change from USB to LAN cable for better results.

See this...

http://imageshack.us

The connection was stable more than 2 hours...

The thing is i really never saw BSNL broadband diconnections.Maybe its my Lan or maybe its broadband.Whatever it is i never had problems with BSNL Broadband.[BUt yeah their Billing Sucks] .Maybe your router/modem has a messed up setting of refreshin your connection after 90 minutes....maybe its the unstable USB.Beleive it or not USB's are not designed for heavy downloading unlimited data transfers.Thats why the LAN cards are made.

I had Home 500 plan originally. I have given application for changing it to Home UL900+ on 29th May. BSNL persons told me that change would take effect from 1st June and in fact they say that they have changed the plan. However, I do not see changed plan on the portal. Firstly, when I went through this thread of messages, I also thought that it might be a configuration problem. But today, when I checked the bandwidth usage, I also found that my connection was disconnected exactly after 5400 sec. Yesterday, I was told by BSNL persons that major upgradation was going on. I think that this ridiculous functionality was being added to their system. I regularly check my usage and I did not find this pattern before. See the image below if you dont believe.

UPDATE : I think this happens only during free usage period or for UL900 / UL900+ plan users.

http://imageshack.us

QUOTE(Pankaj Atre @ Jun 3 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]53088[/snapback]
I had Home 500 plan originally. I have given application for changing it to Home UL900+ on 29th May. BSNL persons told me that change would take effect from 1st June and in fact they say that they have changed the plan. However, I do not see changed plan on the portal. Firstly, when I went through this thread of messages, I also thought that it might be a configuration problem. But today, when I checked the bandwidth usage, I also found that my connection was disconnected exactly after 5400 sec. Yesterday, I was told by BSNL persons that major upgradation was going on. I think that this ridiculous functionality was being added to their system. I regularly check my usage and I did not find this pattern before. See the image below if you dont believe.

UPDATE : I think this happens only during free usage period or for UL900 / UL900+ plan users.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/5362/broadband5cf.jpg
[/b]

hi Pnkaj i m in Bangalore but here dataone service record ,when we log in ,doesn't show the pattern which u r getting? what place r u ? here it is giving total volume which includes night unlimted too for home 500 plan ,there is no way to know how much one has used out of 1gb except to keep deducting night unlimited out of total volume manually everyday? funny bsnl service records?

Dude...thats a private third party software which keeps log of the data transfers. Its not BSNL's portal log cause they are always in Kbs...they never mention Total Mbs.

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 3 2006, 02:44 PM) [snapback]53122[/snapback]
Dude...thats a private third party software which keeps log of the data transfers. Its not BSNL's portal log cause they are always in Kbs...they never mention Total Mbs.
[/b]

Yeah ! Sorry, forgot to mention that. You can get it from ShaPlus

QUOTE(Pankaj Atre @ Jun 3 2006, 04:38 PM) [snapback]53132[/snapback]
Yeah ! Sorry, forgot to mention that. You can get it from ShaPlus
[/b]
HI Thanks

hi all.i also faced this problem of disconnection after 90 minutes.it is not a problem in our machines.it is at the DNS server or the DSLAM or so.it is intentionally set by BSNL,bcos bsnl has got only one or two ip pools (i think 59.92.xxx.xxx ).so if all users connect and stay online always, others wont get connected due to lack of ip.this is a very serious problem than we think bcos the ip v4 hasnt got anymore free ip pools,and bsnl has got no way to increase ip pools.hope bsnl has got to do something about this issue.while research is going on for ip v6,but we gotta wait for a long long time.sometimes it is hard for me to get connect to the internet as there is lack of ip address.i asked the customer care guys and they didnt know anything about it really.what a nice customer care they have !

Two words "bsnl sucks". I swear to it the company is surviving just cause elders are too much attached to their "apni desi company" and the other corporations are not ready to give up their old telephone lines which belong to BSNL cause that will cause a lot of money. Any how ever if BSNL manages to destroy every last customer of his....the great Government of India will use the money of the Indian Tax Payers and feed the lathargic employees and the liability prone Company just to keep it floating for the heck of it.I swear to it...i really love India but i really hate much of the frickin Indians and most of them are politicians....and the rest are the puppy dog IAS officers of these politicians.I dont know when the hell are we goin to progress like other countries.