Unlimited Scamm By Bsnl Dataone

• Thread starter Thread starter bsnlsucks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,968
QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jun 3 2006, 09:58 PM) [snapback]53161[/snapback]
Two words "bsnl sucks". I swear to it the company is surviving just cause elders are too much attached to their "apni desi company" and the other corporations are not ready to give up their old telephone lines which belong to BSNL cause that will cause a lot of money. Any how ever if BSNL manages to destroy every last customer of his....the great Government of India will use the money of the Indian Tax Payers and feed the lathargic employees and the liability prone Company just to keep it floating for the heck of it.I swear to it...i really love India but i really hate much of the frickin Indians and most of them are politicians....and the rest are the puppy dog IAS officers of these politicians.I dont know when the hell are we goin to progress like other countries.
[/b]

If BSNL will not remove this limitation we should file case in consumer case because they have not mentioned anything regarding this policy on there website. However, BSNL dataone customer service executives are still saying that some technical fault is there.

I am eagerly waiting for TATA INDICOM in my area. I will love to pay lil bit more but atleast they will provide us 100% truly unlimited plans. My friend in chennai uses Airtel and his net never disconnects.

no problem with bsnl unlesssssssssu got a sukky telephone line , i got disconnect when the wind blew ..... 🙂)line man said we got to change the full wirin cos those wires were the old style pvc ones...n he replaced with a thick flexible new strong default ones....now i have no problems....i have sessions 24hrs tooodata1RULZ but sad modem reboots fr many due to line noise n other reason

I believe that your router has some settings that it disconnects every 90 minutes. Whether you choose any plan of BSNL, they can't change Disconnection settings or anything as such. Only the billing is different. So, please check your router's settings, and inform.