Unlimited Home Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter DhumKetu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,841

DhumKetu

ISP
Airtel/BSNL
Hi,Sorry for opening a new topic to get a small clarification like this, but I was wondering, like Airtel 256 kbps Unlimited or BSNL Home 900 Unlimited, does MTNL Mumbai have a similar unlimited plan for home use?I tried their site and weird enough, there is no such plan offered. So thought of getting the info from here in case I have missed out.

no they dont.... the best you have for unlimited is the 849 NU plan..... However they have an unlimited plan for Delhi.... Weird 🙂...Thats MTNL to you :yahoo:

Looks like Mumbai customers are funding Delhi's customers unlimited plans. Its simply ridiculous and very discriminatory against Mumbai and their slogan is MTNL hai toh sahi hai...disappointing indeed!TRAI is spending time on useless matters, rather than noticing this major flaw!

dude, this is not flaw... this is market strategy....mtnl mumbai is already overflowing with new connection requests that it cannot handle in the current scenario and is upgrading its facilities which will take sometime.... also they have bandwidth prob....will take time to introduce u/l in mumbai...n regarding funding, Delhi is virtually a hub all head n babus... thats explain the rest...

yes u r right!! Mtnl is in high demand in Mumbai and due to that MTNL is trying to extract maximum profit from mumbai guys.