• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,080

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Airtel called today to sy they have launched new unlimited plans. Now airtel 256kbps is priced at 750/- which includes unlimited interenet and Rs50/- worth calls free. The call charges are according to One India Plan, all over India Re 1/-.

can u specify the location where they have launched now these plans? are they for ncr too?

what about the STD pulse is that the same as 1 min or 30 secs...?Also please confirm if it is a 1:1 ratio bandwidth plan.Or are they still going by there upto bluff...?Thanx for the update mate😕

He got a call from airtel................:wall:

Hi,
can u plz mention the source frm where u got this info......😛

Airtel called today to sy they have launched new unlimited plans. Now airtel 256kbps is priced at 750/- which includes unlimited interenet and Rs50/- worth calls free. The call charges are according to One India Plan, all over India Re 1/-.

I got a call from Airtel CCO, he called me as i was in 699 UL @ 128kbps and he said the plan launched today and they are calling all the UL customers who are with bandwidth less than 256. I recently also read in TOI that no service provider can provide service in name of broadband less than 256kbps neither thay can say up to for 256kbps, it has to be from 256kbps minimum.

armaan you the Maaaan!!!Please one lil help bro...when did you read this article in TOI, which date...Thanks for the update mate, U rock!!!:yahoo:

just now checked with the CC ad they r saying the same crap...no 750 plan.....only 699.999,1499...so where did u get 256@750......

Nothings on the website...yet.🙁and when it will come i won't be surprised if its only for Karnataka..:wall:So, just relax Airtel sux in north India. Imagine the Capital has lesser number of plans than other places....Delhi_NCR region is the biggest market for non-commercial connections. ANd has one of the lowest range of plans available.I wonder why the Govt does something about it...Maybe they getting good bribes from ISPs:evil:

i have just called the cc, they said no plan is dere for 256kbps(UL) in just Rs 750......
Only 256(UL) is available for Rs 999

One India plan ? The thread started seems to be confused between mtnl and airtel

Please Clarify??? @armaan_99

I got a call from Airtel CCO, he called me as i was in 699 UL @ 128kbps and he said the plan launched today and they are calling all the UL customers who are with bandwidth less than 256. I recently also read in TOI that no service provider can provide service in name of broadband less than 256kbps neither thay can say up to for 256kbps, it has to be from 256kbps minimum.

i have just called the cc, they said no plan is dere for 256kbps(UL) in just Rs 750......
Only 256(UL) is available for Rs 999

One India plan ? The thread started seems to be confused between mtnl and airtel

Airtel also has the same "One India" Plan, which offers STD at Re. 1 a minute.

what about the STD pulse is that the same as 1 min or 30 secs...?
Also please confirm if it is a 1:1 ratio bandwidth plan.
Or are they still going by there upto bluff...?
Thanx for the update mate😕

I don't think so that the ratio is going to be 1:1. For most of the plans they have ratio as 1:2 then why 1:1 for this.

i am on 750 UL 256 Kbps in tamilnadu ... ask your nearest airtel office ..recently , i changed to that plan...