Unlimeted usage for all

• Thread starter Thread starter Somjit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 5,699
but how can u guys be so sure...there is no official statement.i want to be sure, i dont want to download 4-5 gb in the remaining 4 days left and see that in the bill. plz tell me something to convince me.

goto bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htmscroll down to end of page it saysAs a special incentive to customers, to come forward and take up/ test the service, for both Home and Business plans, additional usage charges (Rs/MB) for the use will not be levied up to 30th June, 2005 for the customers who join the service up to 30thJune, 2005.The above tariff will be an Introductory Promotional Tariff for a period of Six months from the date of the commercial launch.

Originally posted by codejunkie2005@Jun 27 2005, 07:42 AM
goto
bsnl.co.in/service/dataone_tariff.htm
scroll down to end of page it says

As a special incentive to customers, to come forward and take up/ test the service, for both Home and Business plans, additional usage charges (Rs/MB) for the use will not be levied up to 30th June, 2005 for the customers who join the service up to 30thJune, 2005.

The above tariff will be an Introductory Promotional Tariff for a period of Six months from the date of the commercial launch.
[snapback]13828[/snapback]
[/quote]

thanx a lot

it is given in the website itself regarding unlimited download for all users registering bfore 30 june. Now i hv started using from yday. Does this mean that whatever we download till 30 june will not be metered or what ? i mean i dont want to download say some 2GB till 30 june n then be charged for all my usage after 30 june as extra usage... can anyone please clarify this doubt of mine?

Boss, stop making questions like a kid. See the link at BSNL and then if u r comfortable then go ahead d/l all you wish till 30th June midnight. To play safe quit d/l a couple of hours before.