Unique problem with my bb

ISP
Bsnl
MY broadband connection has some unique problems.....It works well till evening 6 and from 6 to 6 the connection gets screwed...I'm really pissed off wid this...any suggestions.....I'v been running to the local bsnl office for the past few days but i'm hardly able to get a good response.....🙁🙁

what's the error you got when you try to connect----error 718,691 etc

that means the "link" dies ie. gets lost ! I have had this problem and took me a long time to get it resolved .. even paid unofficially for special phone line to my home from that pole on the street.

complain at local exchange & tell them about this link light going off.talk to some engineer at local exchange not BAABUS.if still no response go to higher authorities(DE & DGM of your district).also contact your local area line man & get your line checked.

yeah i hav tried tat 2...the local linesman has changed the line today to someother box in the viscinity....so it's workin today...but he said this is only a temporary solution...if the load goes heavy there...again the line gets cut of....even now i'm not fully satisfied...the connection isn't continuous ...it nearly works on a trial and error basis.

it seems like line problem.get your entire line changed from the pole till your router.add splitter for phone only after giving line to router.also get your tag at pole changed.for server not found error.put new dns server at your network adapter properties page.use opendns 208.67.222.222and 208.67.220.22.