Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

They ask for photocopy of course so full number lol.

the amount of violation of supreme court guidelines related to aadhaar in the past couple of months has been insane. from gautam gambhir's office asking for aadhaar to provide free medication to aadhaar mandatory at some if not most government centers for vaccination... now it is being used to deny hospital admission to patients in gurgaon and noida.

We were asked for aadhar for getting a slot for 2nd jab in our area. When I raised this issue I learnt it was the requirement of secretary of local politician. I told them that mobile number was all that was required at BKC as relative had already registered on cowin site. They then relented. Let's see what new rule they bring up on day of second jab.

Last edited:
Found out today that Bank of Baroda local branch no longer has my kyc documents in records. I submitted them barely a month ago. Including a photocopy of aadhaar. Very casually I was told to submit the same again.
Today I found out that they lost my application for PPF extension. Despite the guy on the counter confirming that he processed it and my ppf is indeed extended by five years. Got a call today... Lady tells me that the PPF deposit I made cannot be processed because the system is showing PPF is matured. Had to run to the bank in this heat to give the application form again with id proof. Would go again tomorrow to confirm if the money was deposited or they messed up something again.

A family member got an sms from sbi last month that the ppf account will expire in March. After rushing to the bank during a lockdown & submitting the form, was told 'not now come next month or so'. I guess they we're more focused on their year ending work.