Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

I'll never forget the betrayal of supreme court in allowing the adhaar to continue. stupid fucking 69 year old uncles without an ounce of technical knowledge passing orders.

Modi response? "We are building new higher walls and have fired those security guards. dont worry"

Something is fishy , they should be saying "Aadhaar database is safe and Aadhaar is unhackable". Maybe they need the 1 crore fine.
Like we have been saying for.a while, Aadhaar is a national security risk and even the @UIDAI admits that it is true, while denying it in the SC.

Source

Maybe the AG will say it for them in the court "The 13ft wall is intact and the Aadhaar database is not breached".

^ this is serious! I enrolled in 2013 in voter ID and voted fine in 2014 general elections.

But in 2018 state elections and 2019 general elections, my name has been deleted from Electoral list and I reenrolled 3 times and still my name is missing.

They claimed they visited homes to verify details but they never did because my watchman posts in whatsapp group if anyone is visiting on govt matters. Even my sisters name is missing.