• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,645

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
I have analysed a few unique features in dishtv which i am sure is not available on any other dth. If you have some other unique feature please contribute in this thread. 1. EPG:- EPG of dishtv is best among all the other dth. where video is never lost while using EPG. 2. Language Change: Another best thing is you can change language on the fly by directly using language button without swapping channels or going in to menu anf then change language. this feature is missing on all dth. 3. Favourite list: Favourite list option of dishtv is yet another good feature where you can add as many channels as you can in one list. and like that you can have max upto 8 different list. Contibute to this thread if you found any other unique feature which is not available on any other DTH.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO CHARGE GRACE PERIOD FEE IS DISHTV DTH :hysterical:
(BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THE SIGNAL AFTER zero BALANCE)

lolzI am a dish tv user from long, so i can post here.😛1. EPG : This thing never works, and almost of 18 hours of day it is in status of ''Not Availalbe". So it makes it unique than other DTH.2. Language Change : This is surely not unique. This is most basic feature available in almost all DTH.3. Favoutite list : TS does has favourite list, plus it does has 'guide' which sorts the channel automatically according to genre. Which is missing in dish. Which eventually increases the manual work for users, making it unique from other DTH's.From what i know software of TS is very neat, where as it is untidy and unreliable in dish. Whcih makes dish unique than any other DTH. :hysterical:

I have analysed a few unique features in dishtv which i am sure is not available on any other dth. If you have some other unique feature please contribute in this thread.

1. EPG:- EPG of dishtv is best among all the other dth. where video is never lost while using EPG.

2. Language Change: Another best thing is you can change language on the fly by directly using language button without swapping channels or going in to menu anf then change language. this feature is missing on all dth.

3. Favourite list: Favourite list option of dishtv is yet another good feature where you can add as many channels as you can in one list. and like that you can have max upto 8 different list.

Contibute to this thread if you found any other unique feature which is not available on any other DTH.

First 2 option is available in Tata Sky also:cool2:, abt Fav list Tata SKy sucks. 😡

First 2 option is available in Tata Sky also:cool2:, abt Fav list Tata SKy sucks. 😡
Well in tata sky epg their is no video , that is video is lost while you are surfing through epg.

Also Channel navigation is very fast in dishtv

EPG with wrong spellings in many cases Eg.TV5. Showing EPG of programmes which no longer comes at that time. Eg. Sun tv programmes. I don't know whether it is unique to Dish tv.

EPG does not give correct information in most of the times in Dishtv . There is no EPG for DD channels in Dishtv.

Well in Tata Sky epg their is no video , that is video is lost while you are surfing through epg.

Also Channel navigation is very fast in dishtv

In Tata Sky, we can see the EPG along with Video. There is no distubance in viewing Video while watching EPG. Channel Navigation in Tata Sky is also fast, which is as same as tv channel navigation. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: