Unexpected Terrible experience with Citi Bank support

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,592
They are not honouring Rs 2000 cashback for IKEA offer. All offer conditions were fulfilled.

Relationship manager do not replies to email.

No toll free or normal support number. They only have 1860 number which is chargeable on Airtel.

No direct email id available for support. You have to use a legacy web form which do not allows any special characters, attachments, formatting.

(Web form) Email support do not replies after giving them all details.

They reply with only donotreply address everytime so you cannot simply reply to their emails. Instead you have to reply to another address they give which creates more tickets. And then they still do not reply.

Even after submitting all details on emails and calling them to get a reply, idiots took so long on call 30+ mins to find the details and then call got disconnected without any resolution. Now I have to do extra talktime recharge for these idiots.

No call back if call was disconnected or just register a complain when you cannot find why the issue is not resolved.

This is going on since more than 15 days.

Did you try these contact numbers- +91 22 4955 2425 or +91 22 4955 2484
If you have an unlimited calling recharge, this should work.

Here it is

24*7 CitiPhone Numbers (applicable across India)**
Credit Cards / Citibanking / Suvidha / Loans* /
Citi Priority / Business Preferred
1860 210 2484 (Local call charges apply)
Use +91 22 4955 2484 for calling us from outside of India.

+91 22 4955 2484 this number is listed only for calling from outside India.

I guess it will work for customer present in India but still a shitty practice.

Considering changing from CITI, I guess. They are really disappointing at times, especially considering that they have sold their Indian Retail Business to Axis.