Unbelievable with Aircel and Airtel Connections In kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rony Mascreen

ISP
Dialup
Now I got Airtel, Aircel, Bsnl, Reliance Gsm connections. I am from Thrissur, kerala. i was using Airtel Gprs for 1 year( 474 plan). yup its a nice stable connection with 7-14 KB/s speed using utorrent. when take speed test it shows 90kbps speed. that was fine for because i have no other wireline broadband connection in my area except bsnl. After Airtel 98 Rs gprs plan started the things get worst. not worst, speed is decreased due more number of users.
Then i have taken a new aircel connection. also i have bought idea netsetter E1550 and unlocked it. You cant believe the speed of aircel. its clocks upto 25kB/s in utorrent and 32kB/s shows in bandwidth monitor.Speed test site clocks 224kbps speed. but only problem is that it can stay connected for only 2 hrs or for 100Mb after that it disconnects. some times in peak hours its get disconnects after 10Mb. so thats only issue with aircel connection. i have finished 66MB virus definition pack of norton with in 50 minutes. other con of aircel its not worth for chatting. i used Gtalk, skype for voice chatting. i understand that aircel is bad in uploading. i have tested speed and you can see it below. But airtel is fantastic for uploading, such youtube video, uploading photos and also voice/video chatting. airtel clocks upto 20 KB/s speed while uploading. then i tried Bsnl 230 plan. its suck and waste of money. it didnt work for me, because it got only speed 2KB/s download. 16kbps speed using EDGE network hehe.

i didnt test Docomo, Reliance Gsm and others. guys please test and reply me. the speed obtained are from kerala. so i am sure that kerala users can go for aircel connection for gprs and airtel for standby. For 97 Rs with no barriers aircel is cheap. airtel which is 98 for 2gb is also good with average download speed and great upload speed.

https://www.speedtest.net

http://www.pingtest.net
Take a look at aircel speed. Finally if u dont have any wireline connections or budget problems this two connections are worth to try.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Aircel speed check using utorrent.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Now I got Airtel, Aircel, Bsnl, Reliance Gsm connections. I am from Thrissur, kerala. i was using Airtel Gprs for 1 year( 474 plan). yup its a nice stable connection with 7-14 KB/s speed using utorrent. when take speed test it shows 90kbps speed. that was fine for because i have no other wireline broadband connection in my area except bsnl. After Airtel 98 Rs gprs plan started the things get worst. not worst, speed is decreased due more number of users.
Then i have taken a new aircel connection. also i have bought idea netsetter E1550 and unlocked it. You cant believe the speed of aircel. its clocks upto 25kB/s in utorrent and 32kB/s shows in bandwidth monitor.Speed test site clocks 224kbps speed. but only problem is that it can stay connected for only 2 hrs or for 100Mb after that it disconnects. some times in peak hours its get disconnects after 10Mb. so thats only issue with aircel connection. i have finished 66MB virus definition pack of norton with in 50 minutes. other con of aircel its not worth for chatting. i used Gtalk, skype for voice chatting. i understand that aircel is bad in uploading. i have tested speed and you can see it below. But airtel is fantastic for uploading, such youtube video, uploading photos and also voice/video chatting. airtel clocks upto 20 KB/s speed while uploading. then i tried Bsnl 230 plan. its suck and waste of money. it didnt work for me, because it got only speed 2KB/s download. 16kbps speed using EDGE network hehe.

i didnt test Docomo, Reliance Gsm and others. guys please test and reply me. the speed obtained are from kerala. so i am sure that kerala users can go for aircel connection for gprs and airtel for standby. For 97 Rs with no barriers aircel is cheap. airtel which is 98 for 2gb is also good with average download speed and great upload speed.

https://www.speedtest.net

http://www.pingtest.net
Take a look at aircel speed. Finally if u dont have any wireline connections or budget problems this two connections are worth to try.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Aircel speed check using utorrent.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

It seems you experiment a lot, but since I am an Aircel user I can say that the Pocket internet is good and consistent, just try to visit any of their nearest stores and report your problem, I am sure you will get a solution.

i think it is only some signal problem, i am also using aircel from 4 months just like u, unlocked the EG 162G of Idea Net Setter, but i haven't got any problems since a week i am facing some problem that the maximum speed is only 50kbps

Hey i m frm tvm..n also a aircel user...
I get download speed of 25kb/s at morning and 30+ at night...(using with idm)

I think aircel is the best for mobile net connect...

But the problem is that i cant use utorrent with it..
From above i came to know that u guys are using it for utorrent. So can any1 pls tell me how to configure utorrent with aircel....

and also i didnt understand this part "i have bought idea netsetter E1550 and unlocked it."
What does that mean...

So pls can nyone help me.
My mail id is kiranmsthampi@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.