Unbeleivable!

• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,811
Originally posted by vishalrao@Jan 7 2006, 08:12 AM
Lets not forget that 24 UK Pounds Sterling, is like, Rs 500/- not 2100 (earning vs cost of living hehe)

Rs 500 for 24 mbps! Yep, neverrrrrrr.

But never say never 🙂
[snapback]38505[/snapback]
[/quote]
The term you're looking for is Purchasing Price Parity

24mbps..

hehe..do u know any servers that can dish-out stuff at that speed.

It might be interesting 3 yrs from now. When the west actually catches up. Then you can leech at a decent speed.

After being on 256k for a few months now, i find i run out of stuff to get. Avg usuage is 5-10Gbs/month. I don't do movies..

its not PPP, i think its called the "macdonald burger dollar" or something like that... thats the correct technical term ;-)

man it doesnt make me jealous of the brits..not at all!!!!! i love my triband... in this corrupt ,downtrodden country you get a broadband service that is on 24*7 .. what else you want????? tell me tell me!and really.. so they have 25mbps.. but then most of em got cars or bikes dont they!!! ..but do we????? can we??? well not now .. there is a long way forward for us.. and actualy being developing at this stage might have its advantages for india..like if the developing countries are getting broaband.. they are also experimenting with other modes of broadband... and when india does become a dev country they dont have to go thourgh this phase .. they can straight away adopt the best that there is !! hehe

Originally posted by Sushubh@Jan 7 2006, 07:40 PM
what if you were living in a tribe in the jungles of south africa? i dont think ur doing very bad...
[snapback]38556[/snapback]
[/quote]

Nice positive way of looking at it!
It sometimes gets annoying though to see other people with such awesome connections 🙁

i think you meant:BROADBAND IN INDIA SUCKS!yes it does