Unable to watch Zee 24Ghante Madhya Pradesh/Chhattisgarh

• Thread starter Thread starter rajukhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,454
ISP
Airtel
Hi,
I am a subscriber of Tata Sky in satna for the past two years, now I herd that Zee has launched a new news channel based on MP/CG called Zee 24Ghante Madhya Pradesh/Chattisgarh.but being a tatasky user I am unable to watch and enjoy a prominent news channel on my tatasky dth.i wish this message gets across with the the officials at tata sky so that we can enjoy our experience better on our dth connection.thank you!!

Hi,
Is any one here who can help me to watch Zee 24 Ghante Madhya Pradesh new news channel in MP on Tata Sky. This channel is all ready present on dish tv ,being a tata sky user i am unable to watch the same.
Rgds

Jignesh said:
Zee 36garh has changed the name to IBC 24 now which is available in TS
Hi,
[SIZE=10.5pt][color=rgb(34,34,34);]IBC 24 is totally different channel , earlier it was Zee 24Ghante Chhattisgarh, restricted to chhattisgarh only. The channel which i am talking about its totally a newly launched news channel Zee 24Ghante Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, 100% dedicated to Mp and CG. Its all ready available on Dish Tv channel no 559, dont know why not Tata Sky is showing this channel.[/color][/SIZE]