Unable to unsubscribe from Cinemax Plus Trial. Please Help

ISP
Airtel Xstream,
I had subscribed to cinema plus trial. Post that I have tried many times to unsubscribe it but I get error as "You have a pending Request in system. You can subscribe once the current open request is complete. Please try again tomorrow. I am getting this message since last 15 days.

I had posted complaint on cinemaplus website via chat and via ticket mode. But got no solution till now. Also had posted via twitter and got a reply that complaint is not pertaining to bsnl ftth.

Anybody has got any solution please suggest. I have zero hopes from BSNL twitter handle.

Attaching screenshots.

Source

Source

Happened with me, just terminate the connection by giving an application at the nearest BSNL office and Get a new connection. Ask your LCO to just setup the existing router instead of providing you a new one. Also , be sure to check your details thoroughly and instruct the LCO strictly to not to give his number anywhere on your form. In my case this, the connection was kyc'd on his number so I was unable to deactivate the subscription.
Your best option here is to terminate the connection.

@singhsuraj Yes i had made complaint on twitter. Then I had received call from local bsnl office. They did it from there side. You can directly contact your local BSNL office.