Unable to send emails through Wireless LAN UTSTARCOM WA3002 -g1

• Thread starter Thread starter veto_power
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,383

veto_power

ISP
bsnl
Hi. I am new to this forum. I recently purchased the home UL 900 plan from BSNL. I was given the UTSTARCOM WA3002 - g1 modem. The first computer i connected to it through the ethernet port works fine. However when I tried to connect a second computer to this using a wireless LAN card I i thought it was fine as i was able to browse the net, use google talk etc. However i am unable to send emails. Is there some modem setting to be changed. Could someone please advise me on this. Both computers use windows XP. Thanks

Hi. I am new to this forum. I recently purchased the home UL 900 plan from BSNL. I was given the UTSTARCOM WA3002 - g1 modem. The first computer i connected to it through the ethernet port works fine. However when I tried to connect a second computer to this using a wireless LAN card I i thought it was fine as i was able to browse the net, use google talk etc. However i am unable to send emails. Is there some modem setting to be changed. Could someone please advise me on this. Both computers use windows XP.
Thanks

if you are able to send and receive mail from one PC but not from other ..this is means ..no prob with Roter/modem (port)..just recheck your outlook setting ..