Unable to login to Airtel Xstream app on FireTv Stick. Keep Getting OTP Expired Error.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70865
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,531
D

Deleted member 70865

Any one else facing this issue ?
Tried on FireTv Stick 4k.

On normal firestick it is not even available.

Try opening the login page on fire stick and requesting the OTP via Android and using that OTP in fire stick. Sometimes if using the same backend for authentication the OTP sent for mobile could be used for the fire tv stick.
Worth a shot.

tried to install it again yesterday.
OTP worked but it wouldn't let me watch anything. says to buy airtel xstream premium for 499.
Checked " your claimed rewards" section in the airtel thanks app it says airtel xstream premium.
it works on my android mobile and on desktop browser but for some reason the firetv stick app asks me to buy a subscription.

Anyone got it to work with firetv stick ? @Sushubh @a.c ?

tried with my postpaid broadband account and a different prepaid 4g mobile account. Neither worked.

@pachabhut
Only works with firetv stick 4k or so I'm told.
Can't get it to work on mine , damn app keeps asking me to buy their premium subscription which already comes complimentary with broadband connection and prepaid sim connection.

I installed Airtel Xstream on FireTV 4K stick. Not able to view any content. Get message to buy ₹499 plan.
I already logged in with Airtel Postpaid number which has ₹499 plan, which has access to Xstream.

Airtel Xstream: Amazon.in: Appstore for Android is the app meant for Fire Stick. This doesn't have live TV though.

Contents of this app are free for platinum plans only.
I am platinum postpaid customer. So if I login with same mobile Acct, I will be able to view contents?
I am presently using on laptop browser and connect output to TV through HDMI to view on large screen.
edit: as per review it would only work with 4K and 3rd gen firestick, but I got 2nd gen.

Saw this app available on my 2nd gen Fire TV stick. Installed. But facing the same issue as others. I have Airtel Platinum Postpaid, but its still asking me to buy a subscription. 15 mins later, OTP is being repeatedly rejected.

Another thing I see as a security issue, I used my CC to pay my postpaid bill, now usually I uncheck the box to save the CC details, but surprisingly enough last 4 digits of my CC were visible on this Airtel Xstream firetv app while proceeding with the option to recharge. Anyone faced a similar issue? How do I remove it? I see no option in the Airtel website, or app even after logging in.