Unable to connect to certain mobile apps on Wifi

ISP
Airtel
I recently purchased the Airtel Xstream Fiber and I notice that some mobile apps which were working flawlessly on the old connection have stopped working. The apps also still work fine when I switch to mobile data. Is there any router setting that needs to be updated?

Can you name those applications and games?

I'm also facing similar issue with few mobile apps like Bigbasket, Paytm and whatsapp.

Whatsapp status won't load when i connected to Airtel fiber wifi. It works on mobile data.

Tried turning off Firewall on Router.

Also changed the dns to Google dns and cloudflare dns on Router > Network > LAN

Tried to change ipv6 dns. But i was unable to change the ipv 6 dns.

Any fix for this?

Is the issue resolved for any of you or still the same?

I also have latency issues for common apps such as WhatsApp. It takes forever to download images or videos within WhatsApp messages.
Turning off WiFi and defaulting to Mobile Internet or switching to ACT Connection will allow me to download the same image or video immediately.
This is very irritating over time and makes me want to leave Airtel. I'm holding onto them because of Airtel One / Black account with Broadband + Landline + Mobile + DTH - all in one solution

Guys if you want you can change your ip version from ipv6 to ipv4
Steps
1 open the admin page 192.168.1.1
2 click on network
3 open WAN
4 IP mode select IPv4 and save and you should be able to use everything

I noticed mine is already set to IPv4 under WAN but we still continue to have the same issues 🙁

P.S: I did end up taking ACT as the primary internet provider because of all the issues & frequent downtimes with Airtel but continue to keep the BB+Landline plan from Airtel with retention benefits, don't know how long they will last for but will see if they improve in near future

Oh my God guys I just literally find a solution. I was facing this for like three days now and I thought that iOS is shit and I should not have ever bought it but I was so stupid all I got to do was reset my Wi-Fi that is it. If you are using Airtel xtreme fiber there will be a small hole on the backside that hole is actually the reset button so if you have a any kind of small pin or Sim slot opener just put it inside and it will be back to normal I just did it right now and it’s working like water.