Unable to connect MTS ac2766 with TP-Link 3420

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
I have unlocked mts ac2766 datacard and when I try to connect it via TP-Link wifi router it doesn't connect. If I connect datacard direct to laptop then it got connect immediately...no issue But it doesn't connect via router. My Prathvi modem has no issue whether I connect it direct to laptop or through router. The issue is here MTS modem connection with router. However if I restart my modem 5 or 6 times then may be it gets connected once so I have to do lots of effect to connect it through router. I have updated to lastest firmware. Also TP-link support tech says they don't support for unlocked modem.
Any help please ?

I have unlocked mts ac2766 datacard and when I try to connect it via TP-Link wifi router it doesn't connect. If I connect datacard direct to laptop then it got connect immediately...no issue But it doesn't connect via router. My Prathvi modem has no issue whether I connect it direct to laptop or through router. The issue is here MTS modem connection with router. However if I restart my modem 5 or 6 times then may be it gets connected once so I have to do lots of effect to connect it through router. I have updated to lastest firmware. Also TP-link support tech says they don't support for unlocked modem.
Any help please ?
Factory reset router then setup router again

I did that already. Didn't solve the issue
First do the factory reset then in quick setup select country India & ISP MTS save setting then reboot router
After reboot goto networks>3G/4G>advance setting>tick mark on set up dial number
Dial Number #777
APN leave it blank
User name cdma
Password cdma
Save and reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.