unable to check usage while account suspended message is shown

ISP
Reliance Broadband
hey india bb, i am new here. i actually submitted a request for plan change for my bb from home 500 C + to home 1000 unlimited one on 27th last month. BUT, on 2nd ... my bb stopped working, i was unable to connect through pppoe { but for 1st & till 2nd evening i was able to connect & check usage & my plan was still home 500C+ }. I called up 1500 & register a complaint for bb not working on 4th this month. Then in evening a bsnl employe called up to ask what the problem was. i told him about he 691 error. then he asked which user id was i trying & i told the same which am using since the start of bb (since jan 2007) & he said i am using a wrong id. he gave me a new id & a password. now though i am able to connet & surfe new but ... i am not able to check which plan i am using & what actually is my usage. i called up bsnl & the guy said i am using home 500 C+ plan. huh so in nutshell i applied for BB plan change & the gr8 BSNL shifted my id to new server (dunno why) & i am unable to check my usage. ANY HELP SERIOUSLY APPERICIATED !!!! THANKS

1. Please mention your circle and SSA. Usage portal differ for different SSAs.

2. Use a bandwidth meter till the issue is solved. Use one from Networx or Shaplus. Both has option to disable counting during night unlimited.

3. Try talking to the SDE of your exchange. Call customer care and ask for his no. .

4. If nothing works, complain here

http://mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp

well i called customer care. they provided a portal id. now i can check my usage on data . bsnl . inis there a quick usage finder software for this site, the old doesn't seems to be working.THANKS