• Thread starter Thread starter farmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5,271

farmboy

Regular
ISP
BSNL 1000 upto 2 Mbps
Hi All,I have not been able to access the broadband usage page for more than a week now.First I thought it was some technical problem but now it has been more than a week so I decided to seek views from other forum member.Is some one else in Chandigarh region facing the same problem ie getting an error and a blank page when trying to access broadband usage page ?Any help regarding an alternative page would be appreciated.Thank you

do you check usage at data.bsnl.in ?

No,data.bsnl.in has never worked for me.

I check my broadband usage at the following page :
Dataone WebMail

under "check your account usage" which is not working even today .

No,data.bsnl.in has never worked for me.

I check my broadband usage at the following page :
Dataone WebMail

under "check your account usage" which is not working even today .

Your IP 59.xx.xx.xx @ dataone in.
No complaints for usage check from the users. Datafox works for Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Your IP 117.xx.xx.xx @ bsnl.in
Now you have to register here.
Go to http:/data.bsnl.in

I think in the scroll message Chandigarh is
listed in selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in

If all fail download application NetWorX
and keep hourly/dialy/weekly/monthly record . Also has Over quota warning facility.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------
@admin
duplicate post deleted. getting message server busy.. often.

I just checked .

It is still not working .The page I used to be use to check my account usage was http://10.241.32.195 .

I think there are other alternative URLs also.Does anyone have any idea about them ?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

I just took the help of Google and found following 2 websites which worked for me :

http://10.240.224.195/

http://10.240.43.216/

If anyone else is facing the same problem check the above 2 URLs also

for me also the f**king 59.x.x.x series giving me lots of problem. Sorry, But I'm really frustrated with this. I was very much satisfied with my 117.x.x.x series before relocation. For the past few days when I'm going to check my usage at _www.dataone.in_ it is not opening the redirected 10.x.x.x server 🙁 Also I do not like the usage details interface of 59.x.x.x series than 117.x.x.x series. Another problem with 59.x.x.x series is that, you can not check your usage details outside BSNL n/w, where as 117.x.x.x series users can easily check the usage details outside BSNL n/w.And till date I ve not got speed above 150KBps whereas I was constantly getting 220-240KBps with my earlier 117.x.x.x series.Can anybody tell me, Does BSNL accepts request for IP series change ? I want to change this series which came with ALL problems when I changed my address.

for me also the f**king 59.x.x.x series giving me lots of problem. Sorry, But I'm really frustrated with this. I was very much satisfied with my 117.x.x.x series before relocation.

For the past few days when I'm going to check my usage at _www.dataone.in_ it is not opening the redirected 10.x.x.x server 🙁 Also I do not like the usage details interface of 59.x.x.x series than 117.x.x.x series. Another problem with 59.x.x.x series is that, you can not check your usage details outside BSNL n/w, where as 117.x.x.x series users can easily check the usage details outside BSNL n/w.

And till date I ve not got speed above 150KBps whereas I was constantly getting 220-240KBps with my earlier 117.x.x.x series.

Can anybody tell me, Does BSNL accepts request for IP series change ?
I want to change this series which came with ALL problems when I changed my address.
Assuming your present Ip address 59.xx.xx.xx
userid abcd @ dataone.in
if you use FireFox or Chrome Browser with add on DATAFOX, , you have the choice of six different 10.xx.xx.xx usage servers.
Now if you want 117.xx.xx.xx
Apply for a new BB connection and surrender the present connection. You MAY get 117.xx.xx.xx server.

Hi,In the last BSNL bill (Kerala), they have said about an SMS based broadband month usage finding service. SMS BBU xxxxyyyyyyy to 52295. SMS rates will apply. xxxx is STD code and yyyyyyy the telephone number associated with broadband.Try the above. Works only from a BSNL mobile.Rajesh, Alleppey, Kerala