• Thread starter Thread starter Kang
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,407

Kang

Rurouni Kenshin
ISP
Reliance Thunder 1099
im unable to browse half of my favourite sites that um used to but can download files through flashget & torrents easily .. desitorrents / link-removed / bwtorrents .. i cant open these sites .. taking too much time to open (almost an hour) and other sites such as yahoo/google .. takes a second to open .. anyone knows the possible reason behind it 🙂

@kang log in 192.168.1.1/main.html.
Under management see you get a page called "access control "
http://i6.tinypic.com/6ur7rd3.jpg ( may be same type )this is for Beetel 220Bx. and your modem UT300r2

I am facing the same from this morning. Am unable to browse properly, meddling with DNS isnt working out. Seems like the whole of India is facing browsing problems as reported by many members in my community.

^^ totally agree with you .. facing this problem since this morning and still its taking too much time to load!

Same problem here.. checked with 3 connections (office, work and at a friend's place) does anyone know when this will be resolved?

@cool_techie_tvm If you are using Open dns, it usually gives an error message. server down etc Give me any specific site ( other than torrents) , to check on Airtel now.

i dont have any issues to go to those sites as they mentioned above.. works all the torrents without any issues... from bangalore

I have been trying to open wikipedia for over 3 hours now.. no luck
itz working for me without any problems.. i had set the dns (opendns) !!

hope many of here did the same !!

Same here, not able to open hotmail and the download speed is so very much slow, it dropped down to even 2 kbps today.

I only had problems at 4 pm, but they resolved an hour later. I have checked another account 117.*.*.* H250 and it seems to be very slow. I'm 59.*.*,* 900UL.