Unable to browse some sites on mtnl broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 26,097
im having same problem from todayfacebook, freshersworld and many sites not openingorkut and gmail, google r working fine.ping to google dns 8.8.8.8 has gone to 400+ from 90I am in hauz khas exchange, post back ur ping rate to google dns

working fine here now, MTNL FTW 😀google DNS little bit higher 90 to +100 BTW which modem?Pinging 8.8.8.8 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=51Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=105ms TTL=51Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=104ms TTL=51Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=51Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=51Reply from 8.8.8.8: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=51Ping statistics for 8.8.8.8: Packets: Sent = 6, Received = 6, Lost = 0 (0% loss),Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 103ms, Maximum = 106ms, Average = 104ms

Net is Working Fine. I don't think anybody is having a problem, If so then use open DNS. I always use OpenDNS.

Only use open dns and google dns.....Something has happened since morning may be in hauz khas exchange, or else the google dns ping wont go to 400.....and sites are either not opening or opening with good speed, its not dns issue...its resolving in to dns fine..even pinging fine.

TRACERT Should give some diea why i cant open websites and u can, pls post tracert to msn.com

Tracing route to msn.com [65.55.206.203]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

Pinging us.co1.cb3.glbdns.microsoft.com [65.55.17.27] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 65.55.17.27:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

tracert MSN.com
Tracing route to us.co1.cb3.glbdns.microsoft.com [65.55.17.27]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

internet has been very choppy since morning. not being able to open half the sites at all. traceroute to these sites fails and changing dns servers does not help. some of the sites become available on using a proxy, but then lots of online proxy sites are unavailable too. all google sites are working perfectly. facebook is iffy and tons of other sites fail to load.dammn u mtnl i hate u on such days!!:impissed:

The problem is back again after 2-3 days of working fine...
Damn...

LOL MTNL again thats really SAD , working fine Janakpuri Exchange 🙂

Thanks a bunch Sid. Had been hunting since long time finally your post has done the trick. Now all sites open, I was going to change my PC. THanks a lot!!!

I'm using BSNL Broadband, could not able to connect godaddy.com server through FTP and HTTP
Please let me know if there is I need to do.

I am having a strange problem. I am unable to run youtube app on my nexus 7. It says The video could not be played. There was an error. The speeds are fine, I wonder what else can be done to fix this.