Unable to access Modem settings

• Thread starter Thread starter Ron123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,035

Ron123

ISP
Speed 1199
I got my Airtel connection shifted recently. While trying to configure the modem settings on 192.168.1.1, the default username and password did not work. Pressed the reset button on the modem and the password worked for getting into the settings page. When I clicked save, it asked for authentication again and this time, the default username and password did not work again.The model is Beetel 450TC1. Please assist.

Holy crap ! Even I cannot log in with the default user name and pw admin/password :1crying:My modem is Beetel 220bxi

Upvote 0
airtel has changed the password remotely for all modems...the password is now your account no

:Freaky: OMG it worked :Boy Yahoo: .... thanks scrooge :Thank You:

Upvote 0
If the modem is reset (press the small button in the hole at back with a pentip for about 10 seconds) the password changes to default (which is 'password' ) but you need to configure the modem again ( you will need to have your airtel user id and password)Cheers :Bar:

Upvote 0
usename: admin and pasword: a/c no not working ?? tried admin and password option too.....suddenly I am getting icon for not properly forwarded ports.....in torrent

Upvote 0