Unable to access internet through WiFi in Jio Fiber, but LAN working

ISP
Jio
Hi,

Previously is was having ACT Fibernet, and switched to JIO Fiber 2 months back (since July 1st). I am facing a peculiar issue while accessing Internet through WIFI as it is asking to login the (previously used) ACT portal login ID / password. If i try to login with my credentials, it is saying that the services are deactivated. Without logging to the ACT portal i am unable to login to the internet through WIFI. Even after resetting the JIO Fiber router and retarting multiple times i am unable to access the internet. JIO Fiber support team is unable to resolve the issue and they are proposing to change the JIO Fiber where there is no stock currently available. I am unable to use Repeater / AP mode as i am facing the same error. Somebody Please help here. In my office laptop while connecting to VPN it is asking the same ACT login credentials.

Thanks in advance.

In device wifi settings select forget the act wifi network.

Have different wifi name for new jio network if it is similar to old.

check if you are connected to Jio Fiber Via WiFi, it seems you are connected to your previous service provider. Check for device updates in device you are facing this issue but in this case there should have no issue with AP. try resetting AP and reconfigure

In device wifi settings select forget the act wifi network.

Have different wifi name for new jio network if it is similar to old.
Old network has been deactivated and the wifi names are different. Tried forgetting the wifi network and added again. Still the issue persists..

What is your device wifi configuration? Are you directly connecting to JioFiber router? Or are you using it in bridge mode? Or some other config? Have you also detached if any and all cables given by your previous isp for internet? Try disconnecting Lan and wifi, everything, reboot your JioFiber router and try directly connecting to it.

Old network has been deactivated and the wifi names are different. Tried forgetting the wifi network and added again. Still the issue persists..

Forget the old ACT wifi connection user id and password stored in laptop and computers.

Try to use jio directly instead of AP.

Try factory resetting the Access Point and reconfiguring as suggested in previous post by Magnum, if you want to use AP