ULD Combo 1700 speed and FUP in Pune

• Thread starter Thread starter spraskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,460

spraskar

ISP
BSNL
I applied for ULD combo 1700 plan today. BSNL people told me that even though it's not mentioned on website, I will get 100GB FUP and 4Mbps speed in Pune. Is anyone from Pune using this plan getting upgraded speed and FUP ?

nope it does mention!! notice the two ## like conditions apply next to the plan name? for once they refer to something good!!

nope it does mention!! notice the two ## like conditions apply next to the plan name? for once they refer to something good!!

but they have not mentioned Pune (Maharashtra Circle) using ## in the bottom.
My query is even though it is not mentioned whether I will get revised speeds and FUP in Pune?

Nope, you can't, as it's mentioned over there that it's only available in selected circles/SSAs only whereas in the other cirles the old speed and FUP will be maintained.
You can check the footnote over here .:COMBO BB Unlimited:.

Nope, you can't, as it's mentioned over there that it's only available in selected circles/SSAs only whereas in the other cirles the old speed and FUP will be maintained.
You can check the footnote over here .:COMBO BB Unlimited:.

But, BSNL people in Pune told me that I will get revised FUP and speed. Other forum members who are not from those circles are also getting revised FUP and speed. Lets see what happens in couple of days when my plan in changed... ...

Well, i've confirmed it from the SDE at exchange that these upgraded versions are introduced on experimental basis which could continue for 30 days/60 days/90 days before being introduced PAN India.

Well, i've confirmed it from the SDE at exchange that these upgraded versions are introduced on experimental basis which could continue for 30 days/60 days/90 days before being introduced PAN India.

Then may be these upgrades are available in Pune on experimental basis... otherwise official BSNL guys wont tell me that I will get new speeds...