ULD 750, FUP crossed, still 1Mbps !

• Thread starter Thread starter spraskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,620

spraskar

ISP
BSNL
I was upgraded to 1Mbps on the 1st of month like many other BSNL customers. I crossed my FUP on first day itself. My speed was revoked to 512Kbps afterwards. Later, I went out of town for about week and when I returned today my speed is back to 1 to 1.5 Mbps !!! I am not getting constant 1Mbps but its spiking to 1.5 Mbps and back to 1 Mbps but never less than that. IDM shows download rate of about 150KB/s.Anyone else having similar treat ?? !! I am from Pune.

yes I am also getting 1.5 mbps now 🙂

Anyone know how long am i gonna get this for? Either BSNL gone mad or "sun rises in the west".

Anyone know how long am i gonna get this for? Either BSNL gone mad or "sun rises in the west".

Omg I can see how big a problem this is for you... You should totally call up BSNL & report this prob as soon as possible... You can thank me after u get downgraded to 512kbps...

From yesterday i am also getting 1.5 mbps speed..IDM speed 180KB/s to 210 KB/s(i crossed my FUP on 4th feb..)....:grin:i am FROM Pune...

4 Mbps..!! thats crazy...
Whats your plan ULD 750 or some other plan which offers those speeds within FUP ?

.:COMBO BB Unlimited:. maybe this has something to do with it?
There is a # that says some areas have a higher cap.

Have people from chennai experienced this? 100gb for the 1750 plan, that would be quite nice.

could be they have finally realized that there are going to be many Beam clones starting up all over India or most likely they forgot/ made a mistake. Either way similar speeds are being reported all over FB n g+ so it looks like its not just a few isolated cases.

^ What the hell man ? Do you what this thread is about ? Why are you advertising your facebook profile/link/photo whatever here ? Are you that lame ? asking for people to like your photo ? if your photo is good it will be automatically liked my people. Why are you begging people to like it ? Kuch to sharam karo yaar, atleast for the sake of photography.:loser😡ON Topic : no such increase here for me, i m on the older Nib1 node. :dont-know:

BTW it is possible that BSNL resets its counters on the 23rd of every month hence the speed increase...

In that case, I have already downloaded about 10GBs from yesterday and I am still getting 1Mbps :-D