ULD 750, FUP crossed, still 1Mbps !

• Thread starter Thread starter spraskar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,614
We cannot conclude here that they have actually removed the FUP, let's wait till it's officially declared.

Its back to normal now, typical BSNL. I downloaded 32 gigs in the meantime. 😀

yup same with me..I have got 1 mbps 3 times this month .And I have notice one thing after downloading around 24 gb the speed get reset to 1 mbps again for 6 gb.:Boy Thumb Up:And when I have reached 48 gb (24x2) the speed is again 1 mbps for 6 gb..:Boy Thumb Up😀ose any one one notice this??(Now nxt month I will keep track for data ...see what happen after 24 gb)

Actually BSNL should make that 750UL into 1 mbps UL plan , we have been on that plan for pretty good number of years now.

Yes, you're right but the sad thing is BSNL doesn't care and would implement those crappy FUPs once in 3 years and not full UL.

3-4 years back there was good options and with little extra money , you used to get UL for decent speed. I would blame it on 2G scam and diversion of funds to bribe the minsters .. poor ISP`s . BSNL had to even lay extra cables for marans personal business . All these are falling upon us and bsnl employees (layoffs)

3-4 years back there was good options and with little extra money , you used to get UL for decent speed. I would blame it on 2G scam and diversion of funds to bribe the minsters .. poor ISP`s . BSNL had to even lay extra cables for marans personal business . All these are falling upon us and bsnl employees (layoffs)

I too was enjoying 'No FUP' even after crossing 4 GB with my BB ULD 499 plan. I was getting a consistent 55-60 kBps on my 512 Kbps UL plan however now I am back on 256 Kbps ! 🙁