ULD 750, FUP crossed, still 1Mbps !

spraskar

Regulars
I was upgraded to 1Mbps on the 1st of month like many other BSNL customers. I crossed my FUP on first day itself. My speed was revoked to 512Kbps afterwards. Later, I went out of town for about week and when I returned today my speed is back to 1 to 1.5 Mbps !!! I am not getting constant 1Mbps but its spiking to 1.5 Mbps and back to 1 Mbps but never less than that. IDM shows download rate of about 150KB/s.Anyone else having similar treat ?? !! I am from Pune.

protoyu

Anyone know how long am i gonna get this for? Either BSNL gone mad or "sun rises in the west".

rajadeep

Regular
Regulars
Anyone know how long am i gonna get this for? Either BSNL gone mad or "sun rises in the west".

Omg I can see how big a problem this is for you... You should totally call up BSNL & report this prob as soon as possible... You can thank me after u get downgraded to 512kbps...

kwajage

From yesterday i am also getting 1.5 mbps speed..IDM speed 180KB/s to 210 KB/s(i crossed my FUP on 4th feb..)....:grin:i am FROM Pune...

spraskar

Regulars

4 Mbps..!! thats crazy...
Whats your plan ULD 750 or some other plan which offers those speeds within FUP ?

plaguuu

.:COMBO BB Unlimited:. maybe this has something to do with it?
There is a # that says some areas have a higher cap.

Have people from chennai experienced this? 100gb for the 1750 plan, that would be quite nice.

Jok3r

Why So Serious ?
Regulars
could be they have finally realized that there are going to be many Beam clones starting up all over India or most likely they forgot/ made a mistake. Either way similar speeds are being reported all over FB n g+ so it looks like its not just a few isolated cases.