UIDAI solution for unknown mobile connections connected with your Aadhaar Number

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Go complain to TRAI, DoT.

Source

Smh

Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
is there any way to check all connected numbers to my aadhar ?

Smh

Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
its same with bank it only shows the latest bank linked

it should be a basic feature to be able to check with which services my aadhar is linked and if I want to revoke authentication.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
jio's own app i think has the capacity to show all jio numbers linked with your aadhaar number. not sure if it would show numbers with other operators as well. but yeah. basic feature. they should offer a backend panel like social networks. where you can check all connected platforms. and you have the option to disconnect any/all at will. i mean they keep on referring to google and facebook wrt privacy. give us similar privacy control features at least. but no sirrrrr.

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
The problem here is - mobile operators can feed any aadhar in their database.

Neither TRAI nor UID actually checks if Aadhar number added by mobile operators in their database is actually verified

There is no centralized database maintained by Government.

So if an insider adds ur Aadhar number in their mobile database - you or TRAI or UID will never know or will never intimate.

Only if mobile service center tells you that u have X numbers registered .. only then you will know.

Smh

Regulars
Nov 7, 2016
The problem here is - mobile operators can feed any aadhar in their database.

Neither TRAI nor UID actually checks if Aadhar number added by mobile operators in their database is actually verified

There is no centralized database maintained by Government.

So if an insider adds ur Aadhar number in their mobile database - you or TRAI or UID will never know or will never intimate.

Only if mobile service center tells you that u have X numbers registered .. only then you will know.
so they can just add any random number without authentication ? wtf so whats the use locking biometrics/authentication