Ugly Face Of Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 11,006
nice post netant.. ok my providers no. 23551438. tis is not a cust care no. but their server room no. (i think it will not be of ne use. heard they stopped giving connections now in many areas due to bandwidth saturation) ok u asked for my provider's no. i gave.. now plzzzzz plzzzz introduce me to the airtel directors sexy daughter /s or atleast give me their cell. nos..

QUOTE(katpasin @ Oct 11 2006, 08:34 AM) [snapback]64849[/snapback]
nice post netant.. ok my providers no. 23551438. tis is not a cust care no. but their server room no. (i think it will not be of ne use. heard they stopped giving connections now in many areas due to bandwidth saturation)

ok u asked for my provider's no. i gave.. now plzzzzz plzzzz introduce me to the airtel directors sexy daughter /s or atleast give me their cell. nos..
[/b]

ok wil try calling let'c if work out 😀
aree yaar i think u have contacts ..... use common sence dude if i know 'em then my speed should hav something 30Mb/s , as i heard that their max srtenth is 30Mb/s 😱

EDIT:-- i think the speed is something improving now, as im getting download speed of 25- 27 form 2-3 days, from where the disconnection problem started, i guess they r doing somethign at their end for improving the speed

EDIT:---------- sorry its 30Mbps not 30Gbps.

QUOTE(NetAnt @ Oct 12 2006, 01:27 AM) [snapback]64945[/snapback]

EDIT:-- i think the speed is something improving now, as im getting download speed of 25- 27 form 2-3 days, from where the disconnection problem started, i guess they r doing somethign at their end for improving the speed
[/b]

c... my contacts work. 🙄 🙄 B)

anyone in bombay who uses airtel 256 unlimited ... get good download speed ????my download speed never crosses 15 i am very dissapointed ....

QUOTE(katpasin @ Oct 12 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]64981[/snapback]
c... my contacts work. 🙄 🙄 B)
[/b]

nahi yaar char din ki chandni thi wo... now again getting 21 -24 :huh:
leave it in tired of worring about the speed.
i know they are good .. but they are not able to provide good service here.

i too of late hv'nt seen speeds above 25 kBps 🙁 🙁,*at night that is. day time mein its a lousy 11-12 kBps 🙁

Hey Buddy, I have read all the threads about this problem.. So sorry to know that U R facing so much problems with airtel connection... well, buddy, first of all, check with the airtel engineer that how far ur building is located from the RSU or the DSLAM, on which the port of ur connection is configured.. I'm telling you to ask this because the far ur location is from RSU or DSLAM, the more problems U'll face regarding Slow speed & frequent disconnection.. so, first of all, check this fact with the Engineer which will visit at your place nex time.. do not call customer care as they Do NOT know anything about the RSU & DSLAM funda... ( 😉 me also from customercare (DSL/BROADBAND) 😛 :lol: )...If ur location is situated more than 3 KMS far from RSU/DSLAM, i'll suggest you should start inquiring about the tarriffs of other ISPs. COZ airtel will not be in the position to help you out in that matter then... no matter how many complaints you'll make & no matter the get escalated to what level of hirearchy in the company management, nobody can help you out.. Regards,ANSHUCustomer Care,Airtel Broadband & telephone Services(DSL/Depatrment Level 2)

QUOTE(Airtel Buddie @ Nov 11 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]68477[/snapback]
Hey Buddy,

I have read all the threads about this problem.. So sorry to know that U R facing so much problems with airtel connection... ........................................... .................................... ...............

[/b]

Thanks buddy, i will do the same and let u know the things.

QUOTE(mystery_inc18 @ Oct 30 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]67168[/snapback]
i too of late hv'nt seen speeds above 25 kBps 🙁 🙁,

*at night that is.

day time mein its a lousy 11-12 kBps 🙁
[/b]
you have a 128Kbps connection, right?

QUOTE(Airtel Buddie @ Nov 11 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]68477[/snapback]
Hey Buddy,

I have read all the threads about this problem.. So sorry to know that U R facing so much problems with airtel connection... well, buddy, first of all, check with the airtel engineer that how far ur building is located from the RSU or the DSLAM, on which the port of ur connection is configured..

I'm telling you to ask this because the far ur location is from RSU or DSLAM, the more problems U'll face regarding Slow speed & frequent disconnection.. so, first of all, check this fact with the Engineer which will visit at your place nex time.. do not call customer care as they Do NOT know anything about the RSU & DSLAM funda... ( 😉 me also from customercare (DSL/BROADBAND) 😛 :lol: )...

If ur location is situated more than 3 KMS far from RSU/DSLAM, i'll suggest you should start inquiring about the tarriffs of other ISPs. COZ airtel will not be in the position to help you out in that matter then... no matter how many complaints you'll make & no matter the get escalated to what level of hirearchy in the company management, nobody can help you out..

Regards,

ANSHU
Customer Care,
Airtel Broadband & telephone Services
(DSL/Depatrment Level 2)[/b]

sorry for teh late reply .....
any way im located just 300-400 mts far from RSU/DSLAM.