Ugly experience with Nivyah Broadband - Frauds with Fake Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter brickhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 64,351
B

brickhouse

Let me tell you the whole story step by step.

First when I saw their ad in the newspaper,i made a visit to their website.The site is packed with Viruses as my McAfee and many other Internet Security Software's pointed out.Still I took the danger and ventured inside.I saw the plan and was astonished.

It said 1mbps unlimited - Rs.529 per month rental with Rs.1655 installation charges

Then I picked up the phone and gave them a call and set an appointment.They said their executive will come in 3 days.He didn't come.I called again,they said their executive will come tomorrow.Again he didn't come.Like this till 3 weeks i called around 20 times,still he didn't come.They say their executives are limited and the demand is so much that they are unable to meet it.So I spoke to their senior and finally the executive arrived the next day.He collected the payment of first month rental and installation charges and told that the connection would be made within 7 days.

Next the Cable operator through which they distribute the connection,shows up at my house.They say we are beginning the installation,please fill our form and gave me their tariff details.Actually they didn't even know which plan I applied to Nivyah.Their Tariffs were different from the Nivyah tariffs.:O

So I called Nivyah.They give me a tel no. of their Head of Operations Office.I called many times and nobody picked up.Finally their Head of all the operations officer picks up.She said she will speak to the cable operator.The cable operator head calls me and tells me that Nivyah only provides them customers,from there onwards they charge their own tariffs which were Rs.2300 for 1mbps.

So now I called their Head of Operations Officer back,she asked me my name and as soon as I told them my name she hung the phone and since then they are avoiding me.Whenever I call from from the same number,they don't pick up but when I call from a new unique phone number then they pick up.They are clearly avoiding me now.

Thankfully for me,they hadn't in-cashed the Cheque in till now,I immediately called my bank blocked that Cheque I made to Nivyah.And thankfully i didn't tell my current ISP to stop his connection😀

BOTTOM LINE:The plans on their websites are totally fake.They are just distributors of customers to cable internet operators.They don't provide connection themselves,they just give your just your name,telephone,address details to their contracted cable operators and those cable operators will charge you their own tariffs.Heck,they don't even have their own customer service helpline.Once you pay them,they don't provide any support.You have to ask your cable internet operator for everything.The tel no. on their website is only a sales tel no.

This would help a lot of people. Thanks for sharing your experience :urock:

I know it would help alot of people,cause many wanted their connection. cause of their super cheap plan.Their company is as cheap as their plansI hate Nivyah.I am loving it complaining about them:hysterical:

Interesting experience mate, thanks for the information, i wish more users can log on their experience.

Local providers charging more? How can they charge more even when maintenance charges (20%) are included in rental.

i had also applied for the internet scheme by nivyah 2 days ago on a saturday,the representative arrived at my house 2day(just after 2 days).i filled the form and he told me that nivyah will set up the connection in 15 days ,he also told that the cheque will be deposited in the bank 2 days after the connection has been created. i dont think their service is that bad afterall.:urock:

i didnt say that they are not fraud but i meant that their service is gud:readtherules:

u see there are many people out there who say that the representative didnot arrive at their house.but for me they arrived in 2 days :urock:.when i had opted for hathway ,their rep arrived after 2 days.this is wha i meant by gud service::wall:

u see there are many people out there who say that the representative didnot arrive at their house.but for me they arrived in 2 days :urock:.when i had opted for hathway ,their rep arrived after 2 days.this is wha i meant by gud service::wall:

Just one thing itself doesn't confirm good service.Just providing good service to one customers shows how incapable they are.You reasoning about their 'good service is foolish.

if a company takes two days to send a representative to your place for form filling procedure... i am not sure how long that company is going to survive in the long term.

i had posted my experience with them ..... everyone might have had a different experience,i still feel that their service is gud ....though i might have to wait for abt 2-3 weeks for the connection to be set up.still the wait is worth the cost of the internet tariff.(rs 529 for 1 mbps)

i would be waiting for your experiences especially after reading the experiences of the guy who started this thread.