UGC bans aminal dissection for medical students

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,520
I am happy for the aminals.

I hate this country where people worship animals and place animals above humans and by the way hitler was an animal rights activist and a vegan(i have nothing against vegan and i support it)

Atleast if you are a christian according to bible god has given humans power to do anything to animals.

Its either human rights or animal rights. YOu cannot serve 2 masters.

Medical science will now go down the drain in India.

The so called ebola serum which was created was first tested in animals. This type of cure will never come in countries like India.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I hate dogs. And cats. No one should keep them as pets and treat them like (or better than) humans.

Pet dogs are treated like kings compared to the beggars and poor people that we have in India.

If i were the PM ,the very first thing i would do is ban PETA and declare it a terror org,allow hunting , transfer wildlife back to state list and the states would regulate it, allow exotic animals as pets(eg tigers can be owned as pets in USA),allow animals for circus as it is the only livelihood for circus people but it will never happen. I would have to go to USA to experience it but no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Because people do not vote for crazy people in elections.

How can this be crazy if this is being allowed in most of the western countries?

Its crazy to ban animal dissection for medial students and stop medical advancements.
Its crazy to ban langurs in delhi to stop monkey menace under the guise of animal cruelty and yes in central delhi the animal rights activist have been successful in banning langurwala to stop money menace so the govt rather than using its powers to give shoot orders uses this
Monkey business: These men are paid to mimic langurs | Business Standard News

When this is the mentality is this then there is no hope.

So western culture is wrong for accepting gay rights but they are right when it comes to killing animals? Dude... Make up your mind.

Dont derail the thread. We can discuss that in the gay thread plus it is an agenda being forced on us by TPTB.

Again my discussion is mainly on UGC ban on dissection. I am against whaling as whales are endangered. But rats are not endangered . They are pests. street dogs ,monkeys are not endangered. They are pests. I support hunting on those animals where their population is high. I support keeping tigers as pets as they are better off being safe than in jungles (homes meaning villa homes and not flats) where govt creates no go areas and stop development, force relocation of humans.

Now rukus is being finally created
Veterinary students cut up about UGC move - The Times of India
"Students though are a rattled lot. While there have been cases of first year BVSc students swooning in labs after seeing the carcasses of animal species closely for the first time in their lives, students agree that the dissection class is crucial to their practical knowledge. With the clamp on dissection, their main worry now is how to do live surgeries after graduation.

Krishnaswamy admitted that in the absence of a hands-on experience provided by dissection classes, there are more chances of students committing blunders during surgeries on animals once they start clinical practice."

" Dissection is the basic learning for veterinary students. So if we don't learn the normal functions, how can we treat the abnormalities in animals. In foreign countries, apart from learning anatomy, students are learning clinical anatomy. But here we are going backwards instead of advancing. — |PhD student."

NAMO should do something soon otherwise we would go backwards in Science.

Why kill when computer simulation can do the same without killing?

Training of complex formula 1 cars are also now a days done via simulators

and you cannot develop medicines by simulating effects of chemical on human bodies on a computer. i am sure technology is not advance enough to understand our body's reaction to all kinds of chemicals.

Again my discussion is mainly on UGC ban on dissection. I am against whaling as whales are endangered. But rats are not endangered . They are pests. street dogs ,monkeys are not endangered. They are pests. I support hunting on those animals where their population is high. I support keeping tigers as pets as they are better off being safe than in jungles (homes meaning villa homes and not flats) where govt creates no go areas and stop development, force relocation of humans.
Humans are also not endangered. We should probably directly practice on that. Also would help us take care of our ever growing population.