Ubuntu Phone

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 38,724
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes#Nexus_4
Device Specific Issues

Galaxy Nexus

[*]The 802.11a protocol (i.e. 5GHz) is currently not working.
[/list]
Nexus 4

[*]In rare circumstances, the Nexus4 may get into a state where it may not boot at all after the battery is drained
(even into recovery). If this happens, the only way to restore it is
to disassemble the back of the phone and unplug/plug the battery
connector.

[/list]
Nexus 10

[*]Taking
pictures with the camera application causes an issue with audio. The
volume indicator and volume keys will not work to control the sound
until reboot.
[*]People lens sometimes comes up empty after first flashing the device and booting. Rebooting fixes the issue.
[/list]
Nexus 7

[*]Runs in portrait mode by default (no side stage)
[*]Camera, video decoding and audio output do not function.
[*]Greeter screen is misaligned.
[*]No multi-user login.
[/list]
Great 😛issed-off:

Yup. That's what it says. For upgrading to newer releases I guess we have to use the same command.
--
I guess I'll have to get some plastic opening tools, spudger and a torx screwdriver to try this out 😛layful:

i am trying to port debian to domo x3g se, as of now source code downloaded, custom kernel needs my little love, let me try to find it once i am done with coreboot on 2 * T60 and 1 * X60. :-D and too many openwrt devices. :-D lava w150, Asus wl-330n3g, Linksys way too many devices) Netgear too many, TP-Link too many. Custom kernel, hardened and et al. :-D well lets see how it all goes. hopefully in a weeks time i will have the domo x3g se debianised. if debianised then i think ubuntuized should not be an issue.
i am a debian fan and not ubuntu. ;-)
-paul
double posting, coreboot been ported to arm too, so its breaking the device and making the device time. :-D if coreboot arm works? then you can have any OS of your choice. but you will need loads of debugging tools like buspirate and jtag tools and loads of love and time and passion to do all these nutty psycho things. :-D and i am nutty psycho enough to waste my youth with all these devices.
-paul