Ubuntu Customization Guide- Newbies

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 12,086
but thats 670 mb in size so no use downloading it

havent decided yet , for fresh install ill have to configure everything again and for upgrade ill have to download a lot

My new Ubuntu customized desk
http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshoteq8.png

cool, looks nice.delhi guys are getting their cds. i hope to get mine soon.

You got 2 mbps night and you still waiting for cd ? Or just interested in stickers 😀 ?

^ arre bhai, speeds kahan hai! dunno but im getting totally crappy speeds after shifting to NU plan.and yes, waiting for the stickers too. 😀

@krish and power: ordered it about a month or so ago, more for the stickers than the actual cds 🙂

maybe it only reaches major metros and they confiscate material destined for smaller cities 🙁

i just logged into the shipit and this is the status message, bah:

1 CDs requested on 2007-10-09. 1 CDs were approved and sent to the shipping company on 2007-10-16. Please note requests usually take from 4 to 6 weeks to deliver, depending on the country of shipping.

edit: got the CD and 4 stickers today (Mon, Nov 5th) so it took just under a month!

yeah it does say 4-6 weeks which is why i was kinda surprised it reached so soon. i had checked yesterday and it says the same thing for me, 2 cds sent to the shipping company on 2007-10-15.

How do I revert back to default?I messed up while trying to follow the instructions. Is there an easy way to revert to the old setup?

the menu things and the paNel at bottom. I want to revert the panels to their default state.