Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 610,908
Though it is a good move, I believe either party should back it up with evidence. If the driver says, passenger is not wearing a mask, he should
prove it by taking a pic of the passenger. Likewise, for the passenger too....
Without any proof, it will be a free for all....

lol. i would rather not have strangers taking my photos. but a verbal message delivery is important. sure a lot of people might not like it. but if he had a problem with my behavior in the car, would have been nice to tell me to my face. only logical explanation is that he pressed that button wrongly. but still quite annoying. or maybe he just assumed that i was not wearing a mask. did not even bother to check. i mean i did not even lean in to talk to him. kept myself at the back seat. leaned as back as possible. only interaction was when i asked him to push the front passenger seat forward so that i have enough space at the back. and at the end of the ride, asked for confirmation if he had confirmation of prepaid payment mode.

previously, the issue with uber driver giving me poor rating was that i was paying for rides using credits. and uber showed them credits as cash payment. and they thought they would get cash at the end of the ride. they didn't so they started giving my dad zero stars. i had to stop paying through credits to get rid of that fiasco.

my uber rating at the moment is 4.84. dekhe if it drops in coming days. i think i would stick to using autos instead of cabs. i have had zero issues with auto drivers. i had to get dressing changed so i wanted to avoid the heat so took a cab today to the doctor... and of course one of the two drivers did not even turn on the AC. i did not push him to do that assuming uber allows them to keep it off due to covid concerns.

3 of the four rides i took over the last two days were with ac (i didn't ask it to be turned on. driver already had it on). though at such low speeds, i was still sweating like a pig lol. should really just drive myself this summer 😕