Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 610,902
Not at my end too. only usual card/patym payments option is there.

btw its raining crazy at htd past two days and uber is going nuts with surge compared to ola.

ola cost me 150rs for a trip which uber was showing 450rs 😕

UPI was showing at my Uber a/c. Created UPI bank a/c in axis pay app and linked my not much used bank to uber. They charged(bank transaction with my permission at axis app) me Re 1
Everything went smooth. Checking all my banks balance in seconds possible thru upi app:winkytongue::emoji_ok_hand:

uber needs minimum 350rs in Paytm wallet to book a ride. while this is not much, sometimes you use wallet and forget to top up the wallet. And then when you try to book uber in an emergency, it then shows you that 350rs minimum is required.

it happened to me few days back when i was drenched in rain and wanted to book a cab asap and it showed me this. having UPI will solve this I hope

why not just pick credit card 😀 as it does not require payment at the end of the ride. and then pay with whatever mode is comfortable the next time you are booking the ride 😛

no one has still confirmed if credit card based rides are not required payment immediately after the ride is finished 😛

i have a 550 rupee unpaid ride in my account. unless i start a new ride, there is no option in the UI to pay for that ride. it's so annoying.

thats the thing 😛 I dont want to pay at the starting of next trip. like day before yesterday when I was drenched in rain and needed cab urgently. I want to pay as soon as ride ends

heh right. i really wish they would just let me pay for that ride. without going through whole nonsense of selecting a destination, selecting the cab type and then waiting it to realize that a payment is due and opening that popup.

Btw book a new ride and before booking it'll ask you to pay for old ride. pay for old ride and then dont complete the booking process. I did this way previously. dont know if it'll work now

it works. and good thing (or the bad thing if you do want to book a ride) is that the ride booking process ends at the end of payment as the app sends you back to the main screen.

i also noticed that the app lets you change payment mode after ride is booked and is underway. so that's nice.