Uber Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,579
  • Views Views 610,860

UberBLACK, an elevated experience awaits you | Uber Blog

Base fare: ₹0 | Per km: ₹22 | Per minute: ₹5
Minimum fare: ₹520 | Cancellation fee: ₹150
Currently not available for request in Sonipat, East Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida & Greater Noida
Only available on cash profile

Starting Thursday, 17th August 2017, you can request an UberBLACK and expect to be picked up in premium cars like Corolla Altis, Honda City, Volkswagen Jetta, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, among others.

Honda City is a UberBLACK car in India.

Source

#Thrissur, Your Uber has arrived! Get ready to experience the most affordable and convenient ride at just ₹5/km*. Will you join Chackomash in his journey through your wonderful city? Whether it's travelling from Padinjare Kotta to Sobha City mall, every destination across #Thrissur is now closer with Uber

the more i use the new app, the more frustrating it is. the fact that it keeps on asking me to pay for previous ride through credit card even though i have already paid for it. the fact that you are charged a fee when driver cancels the ride. the app automatically credits it to your account but it is not visible anywhere. the only way to check it is in the next invoice where you can hope that it is included in the final amount. the app way too much time to start looking for a cab. the whole UI is a disaster tbh. even more if you want to pay using credit card as you would need to complete the entire process of booking the ride to reach the payment page and after payment is made, you would have to restart the entire process again in most cases.

i actually wish that mastercard and stanchart offer end soon so that i can switch to upi for paying for uber 😀