Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
UberBLACK, an elevated experience awaits you | Uber Blog

Base fare: ₹0 | Per km: ₹22 | Per minute: ₹5
Minimum fare: ₹520 | Cancellation fee: ₹150
Currently not available for request in Sonipat, East Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida & Greater Noida
Only available on cash profile
Starting Thursday, 17th August 2017, you can request an UberBLACK and expect to be picked up in premium cars like Corolla Altis, Honda City, Volkswagen Jetta, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, among others.
Honda City is a UberBLACK car in India.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
I remember getting a BMW as my first ride. And IIRC I paid Rs. 25 per KM for it back then.

Reactions: raj2007

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Introducing an Enhanced Uber Black Experience | Uber Newsroom

Quiet Mode: if you need to respond to emails or are in the mood for a nap, make your trip a quieter one with just one tap. If you’re in the mood to chat, that’s an option too.
Help with Luggage: let your driver know an extra pair of hands is needed for your luggage.
Temperature Control: communicate your optimal temperature before entering a vehicle.
Extended Pickup Period: riders will have a little extra time to get to the car when unexpected delays pop up.
Premium Support: access premium phone support with live agents if you need something to be made right.
Professionalism: ride with confidence knowing that your professional, commercially-licensed driver is at the top of his or her game.
Consistent Vehicle Quality: expect the same kinds of rides, every time, with consistent vehicle model, makes, interiors, and exteriors.