U cann't Ban Me From POsting

• Thread starter Thread starter hbkwarez2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 5,227
hkbwarez, you could've re-registered and politely protested but you chose to disgrace yourself infront of everyone. You dont give any reason for your fellow members to support you and you gave the admins one more reason to ban you, again.[snapback]30283[/snapback]
[/quote]Ultimately ... running a forum is not something done easily. The cost of server space/traffic/ads / traffic again and the forum software ads up to a lot. This is being borne purely by sushubh himself... Hence as they this is not a democratic republic... but a controlled environment. That said... the mods on this forum are far more leninent and tolerant than from other places... i am a mod on 2-3 mobile based forums and one general forum ... and we dont suffer fools like hbkfool gladly...His apparent mental age is now visible to everyone... Everything was a point of contention with him... His rage reminds me of the ranting of a 13 yr old teenager... not someone on a broadband forum trying to have a civilized conversation. In fact im pretty sure ill get a pm after this threatening my cat dog parents FU blah blah from him .. I fully support sushubh on his assertion that he reserves the right to say what goes on here and what does not... As and when you are contributing to the running of this forum by donation or by directly supporting sushubh then you have a say..Dont get me wrong... if the mods were in the wrong i would call a spade a spade and call them out for their arrogance too... since ive seen nothing of the sort from the admins on the board... im not commenting on it.

one other problem is that you guys does not get to see the messages, mail, PMs and even SMS (in case of fred) i got from the people who got banned/suspended for a reasonable cause. you just see what happens ON this forum and you form an opinion on that...

good riddance to crap

actually he threatened to crash this server hosting the site. but decided against it coz this forum had helped him with his problems. now this is funny... unban me or i will crash your site...

Kewl give him a big F , if he can crash forums then he is liable for legal action 🙂 ahaha 1 more reason to ban him off frm the internet 🙂btw F- stands for feast 😛

hey sushubh... tell me when will airtel launch 512k unlimited plans for rs 2000/- (or less) per month... OR I WILL CRASH UR SITE! k-thx!hehePS: does anyone know what "k-thx" means? i see people putting this on SMS and chats etc

so this is wht everyone does in btwn .. news about new plans 😛 this is depressing . .anyone no bout when the next tariffs b out? i think the new year might be decent.. heard something bout trai testing out some new ipv6 thing.. someone care to shine a light on wht it is? rather than being silly!

in india we are currently on IPv4 and the world is slowly shiftin to IPv6 so that more IP address can be allocated to ppl as we are reaching a saturation point 🙁 .@vishal k-thnx means "ok thank u"also i am with u in this cause if he doesnt tell me when its gonna happen (512) i will personally see to it that i send him wierd SMS 😛 hhahaha rofl 🙂

Sushubh, remember "Barking dogs never bite". He can "bark" all he wants about crashing the server but he can't do it 😉. Besides he has "barked" up the wrong tree this time 🙄 (sorry guys for the stupid pun)

Originally posted by ultra vires@Nov 2 2005, 02:54 PM
in india we are currently on IPv4 and the world is slowly shiftin to IPv6 so that more IP address can be allocated to ppl as we are reaching a saturation point 🙁 .

@vishal k-thnx means \"ok thank u\"
also i am with u in this cause if he doesnt tell me when its gonna happen (512) i will personally see to it that i send him wierd SMS 😛 hhahaha rofl
🙂
[snapback]30316[/snapback]
[/quote]

full time ipv6 commerical implementation is years away. It requires a fundamental change in the way we perceive networks.

Ipv6 is part and parcel of the internet2 projects which is broad deployment across universities and test networks across major isp's and research organizations... full commercial use is a decade away.

some good know of ipv 6

http://www.isoc.org/isoc/conferences/inet/...ngs/1c/1c_2.htm

So your statement that in india we are on ipv4 is flawed in some ways... 98 percent of the world systems are still on ipv4 and it will remain so like that for quite a few more years... switch to newer systems and full time deployment is a while away.

all ms's oses since windows 2000 are ipv6 ready...

easily checked for those using xp ...

open a command window and type ipv6

here is a little more knowledge on the same.

http://www.ipv6style.jp/en/tryout/20030120/20030120_p.shtml

interesting thanks for the nfo. .tht was quick. .i read somewhere trai was looking towards switiching. .correct me if im wrong.. coz like i said i read it sumwhere. from wht i gather from wht u ppl talkin bout.. its far from us nu users - not unlimited! but i also read tht they wud be taking tht into consideration in dec. and releasing sumthing.. anyone else read sumthing like tht.. read it in the herald and also online sumwhere .. tht was when i was in goa (happier days!)so may be in order to change towards ipv6 which is more bandwith demanding.. they wud switch to offering better prices for unlimited internet.. this is all hypothetical ie.. just posted this coz i felt we cud move towards discussign sumthing related to mtnl or broadband for tht matter 😛

Originally posted by max@Nov 2 2005, 03:30 PM
Sushubh, remember "Barking dogs never bite". He can "bark" all he wants about crashing the server but he can't do it 😉. Besides he has "barked" up the wrong tree this time 🙄 (sorry guys for the stupid pun)
[snapback]30319[/snapback]
[/quote]

I would worry about that now days.... there are enough script kiddies on irc and other places with botnets running around to make good this threat.. ive faced this problem before ... one of my company's sites was taken offline for nearly 4-5 hrs for days on end and eventually we had to shift our co-location to a stronger provider because of continual ddos...

I would tread on the side of caution on this threat...

Originally posted by seanthecool10@Nov 2 2005, 03:52 PM
interesting thanks for the nfo. .tht was quick. .i read somewhere trai was looking towards switiching. .correct me if im wrong.. coz like i said i read it sumwhere. from wht i gather from wht u ppl talkin bout.. its far from us nu users - not unlimited!

but i also read tht they wud be taking tht into consideration in dec. and releasing sumthing.. anyone else read sumthing like tht.. read it in the herald and also online sumwhere .. tht was when i was in goa (happier days!)

so may be in order to change towards ipv6 which is more bandwith demanding.. they wud switch to offering better prices for unlimited internet.. this is all hypothetical ie..

just posted this coz i felt we cud move towards discussign sumthing related to mtnl or broadband for tht matter  😛
[snapback]30328[/snapback]
[/quote]

yup ... i know what u are talking about ... thing is countries in europe and america have setup ipv6 networks testbeds as they were called right across the country and continent specifically for testing the new protocols. What trai proposes is we do the same ... for eventual migration to ipv6.

even now its possible to connect to an ipv 6 test bed network using xp .. but that is a different topic altogether 🙂 we are here to discuss mtnl and its problems 🙂 not ipv6

Originally posted by vishalrao@Nov 2 2005, 02:12 PM
hey sushubh... tell me when will airtel launch 512k unlimited plans for rs 2000/- (or less) per month... OR I WILL CRASH UR SITE! k-thx!

hehe
[snapback]30312[/snapback]
[/quote]

Good one!! :lol: . Interesting to see how a discussion shapes up.