• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,155

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
I think following channels should added to DD Direct plus or Doordarshan should try to start these channels. DD Music channel - I would love to see a 24 hours Music channels of doordarshan. DD Movie channel - I think it is a good idea to start a 24 hour movie channel with profit through different advertisement. DD Agriculture - It is always good to see a channel fully dedicated to Agriculture and helping farmmers all over the country and all the people who love agriculture. Different documentries can be made on all types of plantation and agriculture. DD Kids - Kids would love to watch a channel of their own. Cartoons, general knowledge, activities for kids etc can be covered here. DD Education - I think a channel should be there for covering all the topics from standards 1 to 10 at different hours. I also think the different languages of India should also be taught in the Education channels. DD Careers - It would be nice to have a channel covering different jobs aspects, general knowledge, self employment aspects, and different aspects on different things that would provide employment.

I think following channels should added to DD Direct plus or Doordarshan should try to start these channels.

DD Music channel - I would love to see a 24 hours Music channels of doordarshan.

DD Movie channel - I think it is a good idea to start a 24 hour movie channel with profit through different advertisement.

DD Agriculture - It is always good to see a channel fully dedicated to Agriculture and helping farmmers all over the country and all the people who love agriculture. Different documentries can be made on all types of plantation and agriculture.

DD Kids - Kids would love to watch a channel of their own. Cartoons, general knowledge, activities for kids etc can be covered here.

DD Education - I think a channel should be there for covering all the topics from standards 1 to 10 at different hours. I also think the different languages of India should also be taught in the Education channels.

DD Careers - It would be nice to have a channel covering different jobs aspects, general knowledge, self employment aspects, and different aspects on different things that would provide employment.

Very Good List

If DD stops spending crores of Rs. on telecasting cricket matches and concentrate on the above, that would be great. BTW DD did have a movie channel "Movie Club," but they stopped it 10 years ago, it showed mostly arty movies.

Good wish list. Both DD and AIR have ha huge collection of software - music, documentaries, educational programmes and movies. The budget is definitely not astronomical and the govt. can easily manage it, especially if it does not want to compete with private operatores.

Good wish list. Both DD and AIR have ha huge collection of software - music, documentaries, educational programmes and movies. The budget is definitely not astronomical and the govt. can easily manage it, especially if it does not want to compete with private operatores.

I think Fund is not a Big problem.

Private Chs don't want that to happen, and they have influence.

Private Chs don't want that to happen, and they have influence.

Yes, you said it.

I think that's the reason.

I think they should try to increase the number of channels. DD Direct plus should have at least 100 channels. I have read that they are going to increase to 200 channels. Hope it happens very soon.

I think following channels should added to DD Direct plus or Doordarshan should try to start these channels.

DD Music channel - I would love to see a 24 hours Music channels of doordarshan.

DD Movie channel - I think it is a good idea to start a 24 hour movie channel with profit through different advertisement.

DD Agriculture - It is always good to see a channel fully dedicated to Agriculture and helping farmmers all over the country and all the people who love agriculture. Different documentries can be made on all types of plantation and agriculture.

DD Kids - Kids would love to watch a channel of their own. Cartoons, general knowledge, activities for kids etc can be covered here.

DD Education - I think a channel should be there for covering all the topics from standards 1 to 10 at different hours. I also think the different languages of India should also be taught in the Education channels.

DD Careers - It would be nice to have a channel covering different jobs aspects, general knowledge, self employment aspects, and different aspects on different things that would provide employment.

they did have movie channel10-11 years back.in dd metro they used to air cartoons like t&j which we now have to PAY:rofl:😡:madness::O:huh: and watch.write to the ceo of dd about this.grt the address at ddindia.com.

I think one type of channels should be excluded like totaltv,azad news,india news are not that much required as news 24 is enough.instead of that they may add some interesting hindi channels

Most of the channels are crapy channels and of no use. And many of the channels are owned by Congress or their allies politicians and as expected they are using this public platform to make advertisement for their party or making money.

There are lots of FTA good channels available in India, but still govt is putting the crapy channels and I'm sure many of us had not heard of these channels before😡

Only God can save this country. And these politicians need RANG DE BASANTI formula/treatment.

there was channels like etv marathi ,aaj tak at d starting. but now not a single marathi private entertainment channel is there.if it continues like dis,then there is possibility of moving customers to other low cost dth services n dd dth will lose their customers in near future!!!:huh:

I also think there should be a 24 hour movie channel. I think the number of channels should be increased.

I hope they add Siripoli Tamil comedy channel. I think more people will buy DD Direct plus because of Olympics and DD Sports in the coming months. I hope they increase the number of channels in the coming months.