• Thread starter Thread starter chicmagnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,675

chicmagnet

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
hellomeesa got a problem!i got my NU.. and now also have another connection on the other line trib200P .. the 200rs/400mb connection.. since i borrowed my friend`s router i didnt take thier router so saving 80bucks 🙂.. anyways.. everything was working fine until i switching on both connections at one time.. now the problem is that only one connection works at time..when i switch both routers on only my Nu works.. the adsl light on the other router doenst come.. unless i siwtch off the NU router 🙁.. so pls help me out on how i can solve this problem.also i got open wiring.. i mean the ends are open.. shall cover em up with eletrical tape and chk..and again the other router(the one used to trib200P has an older firmware .. so should i upgrade? if so. how? pls lemme know.thanks.

Hmm probably due to faulty wiring u r loosing sync. happened with me earlier also i had 512kbps line n 256kbps line.i had to switch the 256kbps line off.let 512kbps come on sync and then replug the 256kbps line..

hmmm maybe.... let see.. any other ideas?? fixing wiring would be some a prob.. but how would i go abt fixing it?? pls enlighten me... pls pls pls lpls pls pls plsl pls

err for the thing that all triband users wait for on friday and saturday 😉also i can bridge it and run it at 512kbps right? that`s my main aim here. 🙂. pls lemme know thanks.

Dude, you need to change the thread title...I thought you already joined two connections mate... 🙁

QUOTE(chicmagnet @ May 4 2006, 11:58 PM) [snapback]50258[/snapback]
err for the thing that all triband users wait for on friday and saturday 😉
also i can bridge it and run it at 512kbps right? that`s my main aim here. 🙂.
pls lemme know thanks.
[/b]
Hmm why do they wait for saturday and sunday? Is browsing not counted at that time ?

hehe may be on saturday and sun is holiday at degree college Or Mtnl babus don't monitor at sat and sun ...just kidding