• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3,092

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
When I recharged this month I realized that Two to Talk instead of having 1500 free messages, now has messaging at 10paise a message... not a life altering change for me, but it's a sucky move from Hutch.

@vebmetal: Come to Mumbai we have great offers on Sms from Hutch. Only 1.5Rs./sms. No packages whatsoever...

There is one offer BTW, pay Rs.25/month and all local sms would be 75paise/sms... :angry:

I understand how u feel after ur 1500 free sms are taken away and u left with 10p/sms... 🙁

oh yeah i noticed that too. i use 2-to-talk mainly to get cheaper std rates but it sucks to pay 10 paisa per sms.

in hyd hutch is offering 2 paisa sms for rs60/monthanother thing.. rite now i am on a bsnl lifetime plan and intend to change soon, due to hi sms and call rates + no offers on tis plani hav checked both airtel and hutch sites and c that both charge rs 25 if the cell is in roaming + call rates of about rs4/min (for receiving and outgoing) + sms charges also at about rs3.is tis info correct??in my present plan, roaming has no rental and incoming + outgoing both cost rs3/min(and for local calls while roaming its rs2/min) sms charge rs2/min all above query is for pre paid

Punjab has excellent plans like pay around 30 bucks a month and get 2000 messages free. Sum providers charge just 1 paise if you opt for similar plans.

All over India people have excellent sms packages except mumbai where there is no sms package... :angry: 🙁

thanksbut weird. i still dont understand why is it called two-to-talk?i first thought it meant unlimited calles betn 2 person. but name resembles nothing to scheme.

***holes!!! They just changed it again - 20 paise a minute! boooooo!p.s. Does anyone know of any quick way to check your two-to-talk validity? (as in like *141# for balance adn *146# for validity).