• Thread starter Thread starter vasukinv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,193

vasukinv

ISP
DataOne
Hey guys..
I've observed this 2 days ago. BSNL has counted two unlimited sessions(12/01 and 12/03) as normal sessions..!!

I've prepared a complaint to inform them about this. Is it enough?

--
I'd applied for the plan change on 09/30/2008 for Oct 2008.
They didn't change for Oct, Nov and Dec.
They told Server's down on Sep 30.
They told some system upgradation process's goin' on on Oct 31.
I went to the office asking the current plan on Dec 01.
They told still it's in Home 250.
I asked why didn't they change plan even when I gave letter on Sep 30.
They told they've given double normal usage for Nov. So didn't upgrade for Nov(on Oct 31)!!(Did they give night unlimited?)
I asked about December. (JEE called someone asking about it).
JEE told as they'd doubled free usage, they'd rejected all applications for plan change.(wouldn't we pay 500 if they'd changed plan? It's okay anyways..) They'd given the same answer for Nov, too..
Same reason for not upgrading for Nov and Dec. But we got double usage for Nov only.. Finally they'd changed it on Dec 02.

My problem is, I'd downloaded some data(around 350Mb) during night hours by hoping they would have changed the plan. But it's counted now..!!
Delayed(however, I'd applied on Sep 30) upgradation is their mistake. Should I pay for their mistake?

Uh, you should verify which plan you were/are on when you login the portal. If you were on Home 250 on those particular dates, you have to pay.

Have they changed the plans yet? Verify in 'My orders' or 'My profile'. That's the only way to be sure.

BSNL drags its feet when it comes to changing plans, but your case is a bit too much. You should have written letters and escalated the matters earlier.

Uh, you should verify which plan you were/are on when you login the portal. If you were on Home 250 on those particular dates, you have to pay.

Have they changed the plans yet? Verify in 'My orders' or 'My profile'. That's the only way to be sure.

BSNL drags its feet when it comes to changing plans, but your case is a bit too much. You should have written letters and escalated the matters earlier.
No.. My plan was changed on 12/02/2008. But That 3.*gig problem is of 12/03/2008. It woks only few minutes or hours a week..!!

That first transfer in my log was on 12/01/2008, was made by hoping they would have changed the plan.. Portal wasn't working on that day..

But I saw and confirmed the new plan before downloading that 3.*gig data..