• Thread starter Thread starter .praj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,060

.praj

*__*
ISP
BSNL Unlimited
am having the HOME500 connection as of now. i got this 100hrs pack (sify gold) when i bought my pc (HCL). can i have both the connections installed in the same pc? does it create problems for the broadband?any help will be appreciated and sorry if it's in the wrong forum.

QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 8 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]55371[/snapback]
am having the HOME500 connection as of now. i got this 100hrs pack (sify gold) when i bought my pc (HCL). can i have both the connections installed in the same pc? does it create problems for the broadband?
any help will be appreciated and sorry if it's in the wrong forum.
[/b]

hmmm.... i dont tink so...... havin 2 connections can b of some conflicts in ur pc...... where one is da broadband kind of net n other is da dial-up kind...... i presume ur 100hrs sify gold pack is a dial-up account cuz am sure Hcl doesnt giv a broadband account free wid their system but a dial-up wala.......

So in dat case u worry not...... u can surf bsnl's broadband as well as sify's dial-up...... but u cannot at da same tym in bid of increasing ur net bandwidth...... this is virtually impossible to achieve ...no matter how much u eva try to......

So u can use da dial-up wen bsnl's server is down..... nyhow hav fun using dem both....... take care

Gud day!

well, i never intent to use both the connections simultaneously. so all i gotta do to get the sify dial-up on is remove the telephone line from the bsnl modem and put in the pc right?thanks for helping dude.. and yeah.. it's dial up.. lol

QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 19 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]56176[/snapback]
well, i never intent to use both the connections simultaneously. so all i gotta do to get the sify dial-up on is remove the telephone line from the bsnl modem and put in the pc right?
[/b]

yea ... rite if u want to use dial-up connection, jus pull da phone line frm da adsl modem n put it into ur pc dial-up modem..... n use it.....

QUOTE(.praj @ Jul 19 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]56176[/snapback]
thanks for helping dude.. and yeah.. it's dial up.. lol
[/b]

You r most welcome bro....... take care n hav fun..... Gud nite!