đť•Ź (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,489
  • Views Views 549,460
This boycott trending is just hilarious. Everyday I am seeing some new type of boycott.

Not really, this time....they are gonna loose lots of customers...specially in haryana. A friend of mine have installed that umbrella on main road near delhi border and is porting daily 50 numbers of jio...
And there are many more such people on the border....
Believe me, Modi had choosen right time to make a rule which would have overruled judicial remedy for us farmers....
Nothing more than this lack of judicial remedy irked us....

Right now farmers are under APMC market dalal grip. With new farm laws, it is claimed that they will be under corporate grip. Just that their masters will change. I had a run in with these APMC Vashi Market guys and they are pure evil. My dad’s friend who grows onions had to sell them at Rs 1000/quintal or Rs 1/kg. The common people were buying at Rs 60/kg. WTF is this? No wonder he is on verge of quitting farming and selling his land. I would love their (APMC) hold removed and farmers allowed to sell freely to anyone including to APMC markets. So where does Adani Ambani come into picture? There are vast number of farmers which these corporations won’t be able to keep a track off. I actually read those new laws and they are worth to be trialed for a year or two.

This boycott trend is hilarious. I ported out of Jio because it is a shit network. I also saw few boycott Adani electricity posts. What they gonna do? Remain without power? 10 mins without power and these twitter addicts would be running around with their cellphone chargers.

they are gonna loose lots of customers...specially in haryana. A friend of mine have installed that umbrella on main road near delhi border and is porting daily 50 numbers of jio...
50-100 customers is not a lot . Considering he has major chunk in 4G customers in 4G market and there are people who port in due to bad networks

Edit :- Airtel and Jio have almost equal subscribers according to a report 1 week ago . Airtel absorbed Vi customers

Last edited:
People are forgetting about only one good that jio did, its only because of jio that stopped other operators from looting us on 4g, and bought internet to all and also, because of them i am now getting 4tb monthly limit on my broadband instead of 400gb.,altough i am not a jio customer in any way , and ever will be as long as there are other options

Last edited:
Though this is offtopic, but nothing comes cheap. If someone is giving you anything at throw away prices, then there are good chances someone is making money from your data. Though this might not hold true everywhere but certainly holds good in the IT/ telecom/mobile sector.
Again Jio business tactics is predatory pricing. Create a monopoly and Jack up the rates when people get addicted to cheap net.

@lucifer They (Jio) did good by breaking the AVoId cartel’s monopoly. But slowly they are becoming the very thing they were out to destroy. Current Jio network has all the characteristics of a typical Reliance product. “Substandard” is the one word to describe it. So porting out of it for connectivity is a fair reason. But porting out because Ambani will potentially start a vegetable stall in future is the most dumbest reason one can give.

Last edited:
The only thing I am thankful to Jio is the disruption it came with into the telecom sector. Other providers were forced to make changes with their pricing models. It forced a switch from call model to data model where there is now internet data which is determining plans. I still remember when we had to shell out some â‚ą150 for just 200 mb of internet data that too for whole 1 month.

@lucifer They (Jio) did good by breaking the AVoId cartel’s monopoly. But slowly they are becoming the very thing they were out to destroy. Current Jio network has all the characteristics of a typical Reliance product. “Substandard” is the one word to describe it. So porting out of it for connectivity is a fair reason. But porting out because Ambani will potentially start a vegetable stall in future is the most dumbest reason one can give.
There's only one thing to be in the telecom market, and that is, profitable. It doesn't matter if it's in 6 months or 15 years. The ultimate goal is to be just that: profitable.
This timeline depends on the availability of funds. For how long can one sustain a loss is the only question that determines how long predatory pricing exists.

So at the risk of correcting you, no, Jio never wanted to fight them to be a Robin Hood for the masses. Jio's aim, then and now, has been one: change the hierarchy of the telecom overlords. You paid â‚ą250 for a Gb back then to AirTel Vod Idea; all Jio wanted was for you to do the same, but to Jio, in the next 5 years.

Edit: I do not condone being charged â‚ą250/GB myself. The technical and economical feasibility, however, necessitated it. It has been written at length by several researchers, but in short, in a market where voice ruled, at a time when the internet was still taking shape, we've had voice calls for rates as low as 6p/min with the rate cutters that existed back then.

Reminded me of when Gmail started back in 2004 and disrupt Hotmail storage limits