• Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 9,479
Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinbr

Regular
ISP
Reliance Wired Broadband
Hello guys i am facing problem of opening twitter page from past 20 days. Here is tracert result. Can any 1 suggest whats wrong(is my ISP really bloacking any thing).

can you check using a live cd if the shit works on linux?

can you check using a live cd if the shit works on linux?
I tried in ubuntu, which i am using for my studies. But still the same thing.

that is rather strange then.
yesterday got call from reliance. He accepted they r having some problem for twitter site n it would be resolved soon(soon dosent have a time period)

heh. i wonder if you are the only twitter user on reliance in your locality!

heh. i wonder if you are the only twitter user on reliance in your locality!
Even I also had though that before lol

My ISP buys bulk bandwidth from Reliance. However, I am not pretty sure but all websites' data are received from Reliance server or it is due to Reliance Globalcom company which owned almost 100% equity in FALCON cable system.

Following image will speak how much Reliance NOC is capable in tracing problem. Solution is still far away.

Data request sent by user goes through servers from 115.248.224.97 to 98 and vice versa.

Resulting in error 'Page can not be found'.

However in Mumbai, it was working fine.

Working fine at my end too. Here is the tracert report.

Code:
C:\Users\praveen>tracert twitter.comTracing route to twitter.com [199.59.150.7]over a maximum of 30 hops:  1

Working fine at my end too. Here is the tracert report.

Code:
C:\Users\praveen>tracert twitter.comTracing route to twitter.com [199.59.150.7]over a maximum of 30 hops:  1

Yeah. Not working at the moment.

Code:
C:\Users\praveen>tracert twitter.comTracing route to twitter.com [199.59.149.198]over a maximum of 30 hops:  1

How irresponsible and clueless Reliance officials are
Problem has been remained same since last night to morning. After posting started snaps, the issue arose frequently at uncertain time but it is constant as it was from last night. There is no problem from Twitter officials or any problem in route. There is a silly mistake in Reliance server.

The problem (as I see it) lies on the congestion of network during all the times. Every man and his dog in this country are always downloading something legal or illegal through their broadband connections. Since Reliance offers FUP-free packages, there is high demand for their connections. Almost everyone I know have ditched their Airtel / BSNL connections and have migrated to Reliance. Lately, I am seeing extremely sluggish speeds during the 18:00 to 22:00 time bracket. The connection literally crawls (at about 128kbps to 256kbps speeds) during this segment after operating about nearly 1 Mbps throughout the rest of the day. Add slow-responding and technologically illiterate network technicians to the package and you will get to experience such routing issues which are not rectified even days!

Status
Not open for further replies.