• Views Views 23,744

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Last edited:
I have Chrome 12.0.742.5 dev and Just Installed TweetDeck Version: 0.9.7.5.And it is not working ...i am able to login ...but then the columns dont get updated !!!Mobile application is working perfectly ...able to login on mobile through tweetdeck id ...fb/twitter/foursquare ...all working fineAny idea ..what is wrong ? ...does chrome beta not support tweetdeck ...or am i missing something ?

i have chrome tweetdeck installed for a very long time now and it works on all the dev channel releases just fine.

Figured it out...thanks.Mobile application is more helpful than chrome one ..but a good time saver to get all feeds in one column 🙂

i use the chrome's edition of tweetdeck when i have to quickly tweet something or check on twitter.

i am using metrotwit otherwise as my primary client. it is the only client other than destroytwitter that i can use with ease.

a recent update to tweetdeck for chrome added a new option to context menu. so it is now very easy to share a link on twitter from rightclicking on a web page. comes handy. and is very fast.

https://imgur.com/43HSd

Yeah ..i realised that ...seeing what is on the forum ..and your tweet stream 🙂The only thing is that tweetdeck ...does not use twitpic for images ....so now have to manage pics at two places

i like yfrog a lot. but since it is in reality just a rebranded version of imageshack, i have my own issues with it.

https://imgur.com/cwwTG

i use posterous mostly for sharing photos. but for random uploads, i do not care where the images are stored.

that said, i had like tweetdeck chrome to offer some options at least. i prefer using goo.gl for link shortening service for example.

tweetdeck has a version for android. though you might want to check out tweakdeck instead.

Yeah, I know about Tweetdeck for Android. But there have not updated it since a year, guess due to the Twitter acquisition. I'm going to try Tweakdeck as you suggested.

---

Tweakdeck is really a tweaked version of Tweetdeck. UI is very similar, I think it's the same.

that too has not been updated since august 🙂 you should stick with what works for you right now. tweet lanes has worked well for me.