• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,789

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Playing with this now for Twitter. Looks and feel great. One major problem I found with it? No option to sync timelines in the background. There is an option for notifications which could be used for the same I guess but only makes sense for mentions and DMs.
Tweedle for Twitter - Android Apps on Google Play

Removed Falcon Pro. Paid for removing the ads. Loving this app.

I have been using FalconPro since ages. Time to try some new Twitter clients, starting with this :smile:
Got rid of the ads.

Yup. This is probably what Boid wanted to be but never could become really. This one looks pretty and card interface does not waste too much space.

Yup. My 3 votes are there too.
One thing I like about this is that it uses Readability instead of Instapaper for reformating web content. I prefer Readability.
Mention Notification:

Yup. Too many of these developers are using the same excuse. We have a life outside this app. We have a real job. But yeah, we did not tell you when you paid for this product.And just because you paid for this app, does not mean you deserve to get support or treated with respect. Because you know? I make 100 times more per hour in my regular job (I have actually seen this response from a forum extension developer).